[3.22] SadPanda's Summon Crit Mage Skeletons Guide | All the Uber Uber content done/Deep delver

There are some really nice interactions with Ashes of the Stars.

- Anomalous Molten Shell gives 10K Shield
- Divergent Animate guardian gets a nice health boost
- Divergent Bone offering gives +2 Extra block (was able to buy cheaper 4% implicit Aegis - Would also have worked with Anomalous Tempest Shield but that's 7Ex)

Just need to save up for awakened spell echo and I am pretty much set
"
MightyMagnum wrote:
There are some really nice interactions with Ashes of the Stars.

- Anomalous Molten Shell gives 10K Shield
- Divergent Animate guardian gets a nice health boost
- Divergent Bone offering gives +2 Extra block (was able to buy cheaper 4% implicit Aegis - Would also have worked with Anomalous Tempest Shield but that's 7Ex)

Just need to save up for awakened spell echo and I am pretty much set

Yep, it is very beneficial for us, I just don't prefer it in my final build.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
Hayo! thanks for your Build Guide! I enjoyed the league a lot (got my first ever 38/40 done this league) and got to wave29/30! thanks

Wanted to ask as well if it's Possible if u look over other Pob and what u would change as well or I should consider.

B: https://pastebin.com/t7P9kg2Q
Hi,

Leveling this right now and am curious isn't there room for a precision in our aura setup?
"
j33bus wrote:
Hi,

Leveling this right now and am curious isn't there room for a precision in our aura setup?

Sure if you can fit it, but you might have to sacrifice a gem. There is not much of a room for us for an extra gem so that's why I didn't prefer it. I was using it in another version but right now I cant find a socket to put it.
"
Bqkq wrote:
Hayo! thanks for your Build Guide! I enjoyed the league a lot (got my first ever 38/40 done this league) and got to wave29/30! thanks

Wanted to ask as well if it's Possible if u look over other Pob and what u would change as well or I should consider.

B: https://pastebin.com/t7P9kg2Q

Nice character name btw ^^
You need reduced effect of chill on your ring to make reduce effect on chill 100% with brine king pantheon, tempest shield makes us shock immune.
I am using unnerve gloves on animate guardian, we need minion dmg gloves that gives us at least 50% minion damage, that's huge.
You can put unnerve on you animate guardian and get a different pair of gloves there.
You can get an +2 amulet, +2 or +4 boots, block chance corruption shield, stun immunity from jewels, +2 chest. That should be all.
And awakened gems, awakened spell echo gives us 20% dd chance on last repeat and awakened minion damage at level 5 gives us +1 level to skellies so that's helpful.
Last edited by MrsDeath_ on Feb 27, 2022, 1:20:04 AM
Thanks! ;D
Thanks for Pointing this out lmao.. crafted why ever Shock on it and forgot that it should have been chill D:!

yeah, I used an exceptional orb and hoped for a good roll but well I got the 90% to unnerve what my AG already has with his 55% :D.

okay, then I'm looking to upgrade my eq as well looking out for awakened gems! Thanks :)
I've been playing Von Vikton's skelly mages build (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kL4zLvdULZU) but I've hit t15/16 maps and am struggling to not die constantly. I'm clearing the maps pretty easily for the most part, but I cant seem to progress because i generally die once or twice per map.

So I'm considering moving over to this build--is it better for survivability, or do I just need to accept that lvl92 is as good as I'm gonna manage?
where to get a base crit for skele?
"
exirabit wrote:
I've been playing Von Vikton's skelly mages build (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kL4zLvdULZU) but I've hit t15/16 maps and am struggling to not die constantly. I'm clearing the maps pretty easily for the most part, but I cant seem to progress because i generally die once or twice per map.

So I'm considering moving over to this build--is it better for survivability, or do I just need to accept that lvl92 is as good as I'm gonna manage?

Yeah, 92 should be just fine, I have seen and heard about that version and I think it is way weaker compared to this setup.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info