[3.22] SadPanda's Summon Crit Mage Skeletons Guide | All the Uber Uber content done/Deep delver

"
Moridin79 wrote:
I know you don't like pob but idk if I'm calculating the total dps correctly. Like, can you calculate the increases from things like the AG and pale seraphim? I only have about 320K mapping dps per skellie which seems a bit low for my level of investment. Anyone have any input? Thanks in advance for any advice.

I don't have any calculations done, I don't trust pob too. I would not worry about dps just focus on your upgrades and making it perfect.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
Quick update: we can get unnerve implicit on gloves for our ag which provides 10% more dmg. I will post it here once i grab it.

We could use gloves similar to this to help us unnerve unique monsters.
Last edited by MrsDeath_ on Feb 25, 2022, 8:18:30 AM
Thanks for sharing this guide. Just what do you mean by 2x HP, 3x Hp ?
Is a higher armor more effective than a large amount of energy shield?
"
zarkas6 wrote:
Thanks for sharing this guide. Just what do you mean by 2x HP, 3x Hp ?
Is a higher armor more effective than a large amount of energy shield?

That stands for people present in the boss area increasing the hp of the monsters.
Hayo! Playing your Build and enjoying it so far! (still getting my gloves for AG lol..) what I wanted to ask is how do I place my Flame wall, is it better on the boss itself or on the summoned skeletons (maybe it's possible to get a vid how u play it? :o
"
Bqkq wrote:
Hayo! Playing your Build and enjoying it so far! (still getting my gloves for AG lol..) what I wanted to ask is how do I place my Flame wall, is it better on the boss itself or on the summoned skeletons (maybe it's possible to get a vid how u play it? :o

You can place it right on top of the boss and let all your minions take advantage of it. What I think about it is the wall adds the projectiles extra dmg right before they hit the boss, you can quality your flame wall for this and get extra benefits from aoe or simply put the flame wall before your skellies if you are far away from the boss and let them strike behind the wall while your vaal skellies play the frontline meatshield role.
It's me again! :D
just wanted to ask what nodes u take for your cluster?
and does Renewal stack? so instead of a 5% Chance, it is 10% when I took the second one from the medium cluster
What's the trick to crafting that sweet +1 wand?
"
I GunRunner I wrote:
What's the trick to crafting that sweet +1 wand?

I think ghazzy has a guide on how to craft +2 wands, I think these were the fossils you need to use in a 4 socket resonator: corroded + jagged + metallic + shuddering fossils.
"
Bqkq wrote:
It's me again! :D
just wanted to ask what nodes u take for your cluster?
and does Renewal stack? so instead of a 5% Chance, it is 10% when I took the second one from the medium cluster

Just to ping for other people and answer for everyone, on the medium jewels we pick: 1 lead by example 1 renewal and 1 blessed rebirth.
on the large jewel we pick: 1 renewal and 1 vicious bite or 1 call to slaughter.
So we will have 3 points unallocated for the large jewels and rest should be at least 5 sockets to save single points on each medium jewel.
Last edited by MrsDeath_ on Feb 25, 2022, 2:33:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info