[3.22] SadPanda's Summon Crit Mage Skeletons Guide | All the Uber Uber content done/Deep delver

Thinking about respecting to a skele build after finding AW abit clunky, how usable is the above jewel I rolled yesterday compared to the 8 passive viscous bite etc. I could always sell it but it is quite nice.
"

Thinking about respecting to a skele build after finding AW abit clunky, how usable is the above jewel I rolled yesterday compared to the 8 passive viscous bite etc. I could always sell it but it is quite nice.

It is up to you, you have to make space for 7 passives on my tree to swap to that.

I think it is not worth it just to swap into sheer minion damage nodes.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
Last edited by MrsDeath_ on Mar 17, 2022, 10:38:37 AM
Any reason why you only swap out GMP for Hypo and not also swap out Pierce for Added Cold Dmg when dealing with single target?
"
Lethon wrote:
Any reason why you only swap out GMP for Hypo and not also swap out Pierce for Added Cold Dmg when dealing with single target?

Too many gems to swap, too lazy. 1 Gem swap is already enough and with some bosses I don't even do that.
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:
"
Vennto wrote:
You really wrote a guide for skele mages... Naaah u didnt, it´s not like there are like 30 guides for it already :D

Not as good as mine ^^
I get 5 questions a day on my build since I am high ranked and do boss services regularly. So this is a thread where I can point them.

What the big diffirence between other mages builds?
"
poearca wrote:
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:
"
Vennto wrote:
You really wrote a guide for skele mages... Naaah u didnt, it´s not like there are like 30 guides for it already :D

Not as good as mine ^^
I get 5 questions a day on my build since I am high ranked and do boss services regularly. So this is a thread where I can point them.

What the big diffirence between other mages builds?

Defensiveness. I love in all my builds to be defensive enough to carry many people in end-game content. Not only carry but also deal enough dmg to complete encounters with 2-3 people in them.
"

That jewel is top notch. I think it'll get you more damage than a Vicious Bite jewel point-for-point, and especially if you're only running 1 cluster jewel.
Haha, fair enough. Would you say added cold would be the best pierce single target swap-out though or would recommend some other green gem?
I ended up selling it for 20ex and buying a vicious 8 passive for 7ex and grabbing a bottled faith and some alt quality gems etc. Still got some gear/ gems to sort before I'm good to go.

I got some good use out of it and I've got another 35%/3 12 passive that I can try and imprint at some point.
Last edited by facelessman122 on Mar 20, 2022, 3:23:37 AM
"
Lethon wrote:
Haha, fair enough. Would you say added cold would be the best pierce single target swap-out though or would recommend some other green gem?

Yeah added cold seems good, if you could get a white socket on there i would go something like base crit chance gem support.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info