[3.22] SadPanda's Summon Crit Mage Skeletons Guide | All the Uber Uber content done/Deep delver

"
I ended up selling it for 20ex and buying a vicious 8 passive for 7ex and grabbing a bottled faith and some alt quality gems etc. Still got some gear/ gems to sort before I'm good to go.

I got some good use out of it and I've got another 35%/3 12 passive that I can try and imprint at some point.

There is a lot of room to improve and I am sure you will get there soon^^
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:
"
I ended up selling it for 20ex and buying a vicious 8 passive for 7ex and grabbing a bottled faith and some alt quality gems etc. Still got some gear/ gems to sort before I'm good to go.

I got some good use out of it and I've got another 35%/3 12 passive that I can try and imprint at some point.

Cheers, shouldn't take long, don't get much playtime lately unfortunately, covid and children arnt the best mix....
"
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:
"

Cheers, shouldn't take long, don't get much playtime lately unfortunately, covid and children arnt the best mix....

Real life comes first ^^
You will get there slowly but surely. There is so much time to play this league its absurd.
Looks like I need to rethink my flasks

Threw a couple of ancient orbs at a random belt. I think that's called a win lol.
"

Threw a couple of ancient orbs at a random belt. I think that's called a win lol.

LOL GZ!
I tried mageblood that my friend gave me and it was amazing. I am considering farming one in the next league. It is worth the trouble simply for the movement speed.
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:
"

LOL GZ!
I tried mageblood that my friend gave me and it was amazing. I am considering farming one in the next league. It is worth the trouble simply for the movement speed.

I would love to get in on this with you, let's farm it 50/50 and split the time on it? hahahaha

I have been having a blast with a slight variation of your build, almost level 99 and not sure where I can throw more exalts. Take a look at my character when you can?

I'm running no meat shield support and incorporated a divergent precision as suggested by another poster here. About to run an experiment with witchfire brew.
Last edited by kikosafado on Mar 22, 2022, 4:08:35 PM
T16 Burial with Harbinger, Legion, Breach, and Divination scarabs.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aL8XDZtx4dQ

5-way emblem solo
https://youtu.be/tVKIeTn-iQg
Last edited by kikosafado on Mar 23, 2022, 1:22:13 AM
"
kikosafado wrote:
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:
"

LOL GZ!

I would love to get in on this with you, let's farm it 50/50 and split the time on it? hahahaha

I have been having a blast with a slight variation of your build, almost level 99 and not sure where I can throw more exalts. Take a look at my character when you can?

I'm running no meat shield support and incorporated a divergent precision as suggested by another poster here. About to run an experiment with witchfire brew.

Nice one, you can go with a better large jewel that is 8 points and vicious bite renewal and rotten claws- rotten claws ignored - then you could use a gmp or awakened gmp to make it better. Witchfire wouldn't really add anything to us.

just alittle update, was thinking about quiting the league so thought why not corrupt my mageblood i lucked out on afew days ago, maybe i can luck out again as i dont have the funds or a huge amount of grinding time to really improve the build how i want.

Feel like I'd added abit of value, its been a strange league
Last edited by facelessman122 on Mar 24, 2022, 12:51:21 PM
"
just alittle update, was thinking about quiting the league so thought why not corrupt my mageblood i lucked out on afew days ago, maybe i can luck out again as i dont have the funds or a huge amount of grinding time to really improve the build how i want.

Feel like I'd added abit of value, its been a strange league

Nicee dude that's huge!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info