Effects Feedback Thread (Spells ,Waterfalls ,Falling leaves ect.)

"
coolguy wrote:
I already miss the old Spectral Throw. Is there any chance we'll see the Brilliant White version available in the shop some day?

The old spectral throw was a white textures 32-32 overlayed over the weapon textures to make it full white. Why would you want that back lol?

It was a place holder while we waited for edge glow.
I like all the fluffy animals[img]http://i.imgur.com/mO8dR.png[\img]
y im slept?
"
Russell wrote:
"
coolguy wrote:
I already miss the old Spectral Throw. Is there any chance we'll see the Brilliant White version available in the shop some day?

The old spectral throw was a white textures 32-32 overlayed over the weapon textures to make it full white. Why would you want that back lol?

It was a place holder while we waited for edge glow.

Man see if you can get the guys to sell white spectral throw for like 10 points, I guarantee some people will want it. Like it won't be 'spectral' but it still looked pretty cool to just be pure white.
IRON MAN
Infernal Blow could use a fiery trail on swing, similar to the ice on Glacial hammer.
Also the explosion on death could be a bit more fiery, to distinguish it more from other corpse explosion skills.
The 1.0.1 patch notes read:
"
Spectral Throw now has a more spectral effect.

While really, they should read:
"
Spectral Throw now has a more spectral effect that is far less intense than any other spectral entity in the game.

To see what I'm saying, go to the Ship Graveyard, The Caverns, or the Cavern of Wrath/Anger and
throw your weapon at the spectral sailors. Compare the difference in intensity.

I get it GGG, you are pretty cutthroat when it comes to microtransactions. And you want to drive microtransaction sales for one of the most popular skills in the game. That's agreeable and you're right to do so. But I'm sure you can do so without cheaply nerfing the original effect into a wispy nothing under the guise of making it more spectral. I actually like the original color of the skill the best and am not interested in the Golden or the upcoming Seraph Spectral Throw whatsoever.

Therefore: I humbly ask you to increase the intensity of the default Spectral Throw effect. You and I both know that making it actually spectral entails a white version of the current Golden effect -- because that is both spectral and properly intense.
Have you made a cool build using The Coming Calamity? Let me know!
want effect on fire trap like Atomic Explosion pls)
Did the latest patch make Discipline start to 'breathe' in and out, or has that been in there for a while now? Either way, it's a nice touch.
Am i the only one disapointed that infernal blow isn't infernal? I mean, when you think fire + melee, you instantly think about infernal blow, that is the iconic skill of these two aspects. Yet, what do we see in game? Enemmy killed by infernal blow explode...in blood. Skeletons explode in blood. Ghosts explode in blood. Just...what? More like gore-blow :P IMO, the effect used should be the same as the explosion from molten shield, or the explosion from discharge with endurance charge (i think they both use the same effect actually). Anyway, bring back the infernal in infernal blow!

Just my two cents! :D
I also posted this in the suggestion thread but then I saw this thread. I think I should post this here as well (I think it should be here anyway).

What I would really like to see in this game is lighting effects for spells. I love dark places like The Crypt and the shadows that are created by my own eminating light are incredible. But for some reason it mildly ruins my immersion that if I send a fireball into a dark dungeon, it will not light up its surroundings. Adding this would create exponentially more atmosphere in the game!
No one can destroy... THE METAL!
Last edited by Therapy77 on Jan 17, 2014, 10:00:41 AM
"
Therapy77 wrote:
I also posted this in the suggestion thread but then I saw this thread. I think I should post this here as well (I think it should be here anyway).

What I would really like to see in this game is lighting effects for spells. I love dark places like The Crypt and the shadows that are created by my own eminating light are incredible. But for some reason it mildly ruins my immersion that if I send a fireball into a dark dungeon, it will not light up its surroundings. Adding this would create exponentially more atmosphere in the game!

We had to remove them because 40+ lights on screen lagged 99% of players. Would even crash the game in a lot of cases.
I like all the fluffy animals[img]http://i.imgur.com/mO8dR.png[\img]
y im slept?
"
Russell wrote:
"
Therapy77 wrote:

We had to remove them because 40+ lights on screen lagged 99% of players. Would even crash the game in a lot of cases.

Make them optional, when i play solo i usually max out the graphics, however for party piety runs i tune them down a bit and turn off screen shake even though my game never drops bellow 60 fps in a full party if i had it maxed
Portugal ^^
Last edited by MikeNeto on Jan 19, 2014, 4:58:32 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info