Effects Feedback Thread (Spells ,Waterfalls ,Falling leaves ect.)

All the effect during the dominus fight are too much. I have 9FPS in that area.

Texture_quality = 2
Shadows off
AA off
Post processing off
Screen shake off
Last edited by FillInTheBlank on Oct 24, 2013, 3:21:13 AM
When I originally made a post saying I disliked the bloom in the first zone of Act 2, I forgot to mention that this is the single biggest reason why:

Ice Nova while in day light (Super bright, painful on the eyes, distracting [Click to enlarge]):

Ice Nova while in the shade (Good, nothing to complain about [Click to enlarge]):

Notice that in the daylight it is blindingly bright? Imagine casting it repeatedly in rapid succession, it really hurts to look at unless you're in the shade, it's also extremely distracting.

My original complaint about the brightness disparity between the shade and daylight areas of the zone (When bloom was first introduced) remain, but isn't as problematic as the brightness disparity between using Ice Nova in the shade and the daylight.

Dunno if other areas have this problem with Ice Nova, but I wouldn't be too surprised if there were.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
Why doesnt the blood rain effect from bringer of rain stay when you use the decapitated microtrans effect? that would be the most awesomest thing ever. in the world. Please make it happen?
kthx
~scurvy
any alternate skill art for ground slam comin??
GORLAK SMASH WORDS!!
--------------------
The Greatest Plate Vest Of All Time! http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/293910
So store. so item. http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/136100
I still think some of the effects especially in multiplayer are annoyingly bright. Like molten shell, spectral throw (especially with multiple projectiles), freezing pulse. When these effects stack up the whole screen is white. Together with the impact effects and dust all seems really dirty and not polished. I like for example the changes for lightning arrow you made according to that subject. I also like lightning trap even though it is very dominant on the screen. It is dark enough in color and the effect does not have large single-colored surfaces (i hope that makes sense).

Cheers
Last edited by randi on Nov 7, 2013, 5:46:25 PM
From the Ground Slam thread:

Minor cosmetic suggestion; 50% chance for the vfx on the floor to be mirrored sideways. That, and/or one or two alternate textures selected at random. It would help it look more natural when slamming several times in a row.
Dearest GGG visuals team. I just finished my first run through the Upper Sceptre of God since the release came! (Had a bit of a break) The rain effects outside are great! I've been running around on the outside terraces as often as I can just because they're so different and lovely looking. My thanks for putting the effort in to it, it hasn't gone unnoticed. :) Keep up the great work chaps!

Cheers,
Kris
Last edited by KrisBeard on Nov 11, 2013, 7:20:47 PM
"
KrisBeard wrote:
Dearest GGG visuals team. I just finished my first run through the Upper Sceptre of God since the release came! (Had a bit of a break) The rain effects outside are great! I've been running around on the outside terraces as often as I can just because they're so different and lovely looking. My thanks for putting the effort in to it, it hasn't gone unnoticed. :) Keep up the great work chaps!

Cheers,
Kris

Cheers dude
I like all the fluffy animals[img]http://i.imgur.com/mO8dR.png[\img]
y im slept?
I'm not sure that I write in the correct topic, but please make the charges large
I already miss the old Spectral Throw. Is there any chance we'll see the Brilliant White version available in the shop some day?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info