Effects Feedback Thread (Spells ,Waterfalls ,Falling leaves ect.)

Art: Armor, Pets, & Skill effect Suggestions (Pic below)

I would love to see pets the same color as those mobs I killed, and a Supporter pack that allows you to turn your entire current armor set MTX to an 'ethereal' color, the exact same purplish color of those mobs. Also galaxy footprints the color of those mobs, a weapon effect, and spell effects like Contagion, Wither, and Essence drain that use that lighter purple color, I think it would look terrific.

Last edited by TheIronBankofBraavos on Sep 28, 2016, 12:46:07 AM
I would like to see ebony reave (like demonic just black slashes) and black hole explosive arrow (rapidly expanding black hole instead of regular explosions)
The Ice Crash effects hurt my eyes.

As much as I like the skill I have been completely unable to play or even join a party with an ice crasher in it because of the effects.

The skill is so light and bright in contrast to poe's usual dark and gloomy areas. This combined with the way the skill has 3 stages creates a flashing type of effect between dark and very bright. the pure white pulses it seems to send out don't help things. After just 2 minutes of being around an ice crash build even in a fairly light area such as dried lake my eyes will start to hurt and after 5-10 minutes I will have a splitting headache.

If you could change the colour from pure white to a more gloomy blue and work on the pulses I think many more people would be able to play ice crash builds.
Last edited by YumeMiteru on Nov 14, 2016, 11:19:52 PM
I would really like an item added to the MTX shop that is similar to the Warrior's Mark Back Attachment to complete my set.

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Warrior%27s_Mark_Back_Attachment

Something as creative as Warrior's Mark would fit my Grand Master set perfectly, you just need to make a spiky back attachment that has the exact same shade/colors as the Grand Master set (I also wouldn't mind a pet with GM colors). I don't like the Hussar Wings/Seraph Wings as they are a bit too over the top.

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Grandmaster_Armour_Set

I'm also wondering if Enfeeble could get a divine colored circle MTX for when you use it with Blasphemy, that makes it match the light golden colors of Legacy/Classic Weapon effects, and Legacy Character effect.

Shades/colors, and even pets matching my sets are super important when I make purchase decisions now-a-days.

Even a new portal inspired by the Perandus Portal effect which matches my Grand Master set would be awesome.

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Perandus_Portal_Effect

Thank you GGG!
Last edited by TheIronBankofBraavos on May 7, 2017, 1:38:09 AM
Please delete this duplicate post, thank you.
Last edited by TheIronBankofBraavos on May 10, 2017, 1:22:41 AM
We got TRIBAL STORM CALL... I have this effect and its cool but why the hell animation on ground is "tribal" but shock effect that appear on cast on your toon is still blue? Any chance to change it?
Hi.

It would be great to have a couple new zombies skin. I don't like mummies and basic nude zombies don't look like great. Especially for high level - running peace of meat which can kill Atziri.

I suggest to create MT which will add armor (helmet+armor+boots+gloves) for zombies and burning/cold/lighting (random 1 of 3 or it could be 3 different MTs) effect to it's hands.

Thanks!
Last edited by alexeycount on Jun 8, 2017, 6:19:09 AM
A wasp skin for Summon Raging Spirit would go great with the hive back attachment.
Buyable Vorici's black shadow body effect for amulet,ring or belt.

Would be amazing, or? :D

I would love it ^^
I just want a way to reduce the particle effects, they're so OTT and cause frame rate issues.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info