[3.19] Poisonous Concoction AutoFlaskFinder, detailed guide.

yeah, that's why I thought you would run master's surgeon for mapping and maybe some leech somewhere for sustain or lgoh implicit on synth ring
"
Prince489 wrote:
yeah, that's why I thought you would run master's surgeon for mapping and maybe some leech somewhere for sustain or lgoh implicit on synth ring

But we already dont have any troubles with hit dmg :D Dropping life flask will make build more vulnerable to dot dmg.
twitch.tv/maydie13

discord.gg/CkSaqGx

youtube.com/ontop13
Hey maydie13,

I have some serious fun with your build right now.
But when I compare your pob dps with mine, you have so much more damage.
Could you check my pob? (https://pastebin.com/q0sDn5n1)
Am I missing something important?

"
simsonmoritz wrote:
Hey maydie13,

I see alot of places to improve ur build.
With which pob ur comparing?
twitch.tv/maydie13

discord.gg/CkSaqGx

youtube.com/ontop13
"
maydie13 wrote:
"
simsonmoritz wrote:
Hey maydie13,

I compared it with the late game pob from you (lvl95+) you have more than twice as much dmg. Next thing I wanna do is buying a malevolence dot multi watchers eye and a brutal restraint, but this cant be why you have so much more damage.
"
simsonmoritz wrote:
"
maydie13 wrote:
"
simsonmoritz wrote:
Hey maydie13,

I compared it with the late game pob from you (lvl95+) you have more than twice as much dmg. Next thing I wanna do is buying a malevolence dot multi watchers eye and a brutal restraint, but this cant be why you have so much more damage.

I don't rly like repeat guide but.

Check ur flasks, especially life. I have special section in guide.
And if we comparing ur pob to my late game:
Missing source of Frenzy generation
Not leveled Awakened Gems
Not Enchanted Belt and Helmet
Wrong Stat on Chaos Large Cluster Jewel.
Watcher's Eye, wait for my guide update, working on rn, should be done today maybe.
twitch.tv/maydie13

discord.gg/CkSaqGx

youtube.com/ontop13
Base guide has been updated.
Added new part.
6) Late Endgame Compendium.
twitch.tv/maydie13

discord.gg/CkSaqGx

youtube.com/ontop13
Last edited by maydie13 on Jun 22, 2022, 3:34:35 AM
I have two more questions:

For mapping I'd liek to use shield charge. I was thinking maybe elder boots with inc duration slot would make room for shieldcharge. Or perhaps drop divine blessing + Malevolence for mapping, dmg should be more then enough. Then swap to malevolence blessing for bossing.

2) What do you think of the chaos mastery phys converted to chaos for mapping? This converts 40% of the explode to chaos and lets it scale from all the chaos cluster nodes.
"
Prince489 wrote:

For mapping I'd liek to use shield charge. I was thinking maybe elder boots with inc duration slot would make room for shieldcharge. Or perhaps drop divine blessing + Malevolence for mapping, dmg should be more then enough. Then swap to malevolence blessing for bossing.

2) What do you think of the chaos mastery phys converted to chaos for mapping? This converts 40% of the explode to chaos and lets it scale from all the chaos cluster nodes.

1st is ur preference not question at all.
2nd PF already have convertation in ascendancy and I think it's enough.
twitch.tv/maydie13

discord.gg/CkSaqGx

youtube.com/ontop13
"
Prince489 wrote:

Ah fair enough, I forgot to finish #1. By asking what would you drop if you were to run shield charge? thanks for all the answers

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info