[3.19] Poisonous Concoction AutoFlaskFinder, detailed guide.

"
Prince489 wrote:
"
Prince489 wrote:
I have two more questions:

For mapping I'd liek to use shield charge. I was thinking maybe elder boots with inc duration slot would make room for shieldcharge. Or perhaps drop divine blessing + Malevolence for mapping, dmg should be more then enough. Then swap to malevolence blessing for bossing.

2) What do you think of the chaos mastery phys converted to chaos for mapping? This converts 40% of the explode to chaos and lets it scale from all the chaos cluster nodes.

Ah fair enough, I forgot to finish #1. By asking what would you drop if you were to run shield charge? thanks for all the answers

NOthing cus shield charge stuck in every wall/root or map terrain, prefer constant run with high ms.
twitch.tv/maydie13

discord.gg/CkSaqGx

youtube.com/ontop13
Last edited by maydie13 on Jun 22, 2022, 1:15:44 PM
35mln is fine for u?
"
35mln is fine for u?

Nope i can get more, but what i can do against GGG code?
twitch.tv/maydie13

discord.gg/CkSaqGx

youtube.com/ontop13
did in pob
88% max resist
dps from 165 to 90-110mln
ehp 90k

if I have time and desire I will test -_-

what do u think about scion on endgame setup?
in pob i did
105k ehp
70-85mln dps
89% max res
Last edited by ereektheslayer on Jun 24, 2022, 7:23:06 AM
Hi, just a random appreciation feedback here. This is the most fun build I've played in a while (I'd risk saying maybe since delirium league). I'm generally not an efficient player when it comes to time management and crafting, but this guide was so well designed with how the upgrades go on each part of the build (with different pobs to follow) that the sense of progression and achievement is awesome. I'm sitting at 16mil poison dps now, which is enough for most things in poe. And imo the confort of being ailment immune, res capped, suppresion capped and stun immune is just unbeatable. I'm now farming to get the money for the flesh+flame quartz infusion and impossible escape, which might take a while for someone not effective as me, but even if the league ends and I don't manage to get those I'm already super happy with the build. Thanks again for sharing it mate, cheers! =}

Last edited by tupann on Jun 28, 2022, 7:17:48 PM
"
tupann wrote:
Hi, just a random appreciation feedback here. This is the most fun build I've played in a while (I'd risk saying maybe since delirium league). I'm generally not an efficient player when it comes to time management and crafting, but this guide was so well designed with how the upgrades go on each part of the build (with different pobs to follow) that the sense of progression and achievement is awesome. I'm sitting at 16mil poison dps now, which is enough for most things in poe. And imo the confort of being ailment immune, res capped, suppresion capped and stun immune is just unbeatable. I'm now farming to get the money for the flesh+flame quartz infusion and impossible escape, which might take a while for someone not effective as me, but even if the league ends and I don't manage to get those I'm already super happy with the build. Thanks again for sharing it mate, cheers! =}

You welcome ^_^
twitch.tv/maydie13

discord.gg/CkSaqGx

youtube.com/ontop13
Using this build, I managed to get my first Maven, my first Uber Elder and my first Wave 30 Simulacrum. Its the strongest allrounder Ive played. My character still has a lot of improvements to be made, but I have reached my league goals so I am happy!

Spaciba za pomoch, tavarish!!! (Sry i dont have a russian keyboard)
Hi! Really enjoying the build so far.

I've just got a question regarding the auras, How did u come about fitting in all 5 auras? Determination, Defiance Banner, HoA, Purity of Elements and grace?

I'm finding that I'm unable to enable Defiance banner or is that only possible with Ashes of the star? Thanks again!.
"
johnniizxc wrote:
Hi! Really enjoying the build so far.

I've just got a question regarding the auras, How did u come about fitting in all 5 auras? Determination, Defiance Banner, HoA, Purity of Elements and grace?

I'm finding that I'm unable to enable Defiance banner or is that only possible with Ashes of the star? Thanks again!.

Section 4.1 in guide.
twitch.tv/maydie13

discord.gg/CkSaqGx

youtube.com/ontop13
I just saw this topic and I'm about to sleep so I can't see the gear but just wondering what's the minimum amount to spend on this build to do everything/wave 30 simulacrum? I got 30ex to spend
Last edited by TheChosenOne_ on Jul 8, 2022, 6:07:07 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info