[3.19] Poisonous Concoction AutoFlaskFinder, detailed guide.

"
Rodman_Exile wrote:
My pob shows cruelty is a good choice, but no build uses cruelty.
Is pob misscalculating something or do i miss something?!
A last red socket would be very nice for my next chest...

https://postimg.cc/svk0YWxW

PoB count full cruelty effect, but in real boss fight situation you can't get it even with mastery, because you dont rly deal any noticable damage with hits.

Also for all P.Conc users there, get ur Resolute Teqnique on sanctified reliq, this rly huge dps boost almost for free :
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Sanctum/MmXq2kMSJ
pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Maydie13 - Banned for?
I have a question regarding chest armour.
Majority of guys on Ninja are using "The Covenant" chest for damage i suspect.
I am using "Cherrubim's Maleficence" which i feel gives me better defences with nice armour/evasion rolls and high leech.
I can now afford the covenant but i think it would be a big defence loss.
Any thoughts - thanks.
I also find this build rather bad in Sanctum so am having trouble obtaining a sanctified relic to use that resolute technique thing on.

Another question, +2 projectile corruption or +2 AOE?
Thanks.
Last edited by EDMOSES on Jan 12, 2023, 8:13:40 PM
"
EDMOSES wrote:
I have a question regarding chest armour.
Majority of guys on Ninja are using "The Covenant" chest for damage i suspect.
I am using "Cherrubim's Maleficence" which i feel gives me better defences with nice armour/evasion rolls and high leech.
I can now afford the covenant but i think it would be a big defence loss.
Any thoughts - thanks.
I also find this build rather bad in Sanctum so am having trouble obtaining a sanctified relic to use that resolute technique thing on.

Another question, +2 projectile corruption or +2 AOE?
Thanks.

think the ppl that use Covenant does it for the DPS only and potenially pushing in an additional Aura, since you can reserve all your Mana with this armor.

Currently I'm using Dendrobate and close to buying Covenant to try it out.

I've decided to pass everything related to Sanctum with this build (refuse to make an alt char). Either the build isn't compatible with league mechanic or I suck at it XD

Regarding Corruption I would says +2 Projectile. since some of the Supports carry this Tag aswell and Poison Conc is the only one with AoE Tag
Last edited by Wertron on Jan 13, 2023, 9:54:19 AM
Thanks, i got a +2 projectile for 3 div.
I know it is not accurate but tooltip went from 7.55k to 9.35k so i think it was a good buy.
I am like you, just totally ignore sanctum.
My character is finally starting to get some pretty decent items :)
Next big investment is either Impossible Escape (Chaos Innoc) or some useful Forbidden Flesh/Flame

Liking the way your build is coming along.
You may want to try using a lightning golem as you have a spare slot, will help with accuracy and mine lasts ok, easy to recast.
What is that timeless jewel doing for you?
Finding build does most content but some are near on impossible, Minotaur gives me lots of grief for instance.
"
EDMOSES wrote:
Liking the way your build is coming along.
You may want to try using a lightning golem as you have a spare slot, will help with accuracy and mine lasts ok, easy to recast.
What is that timeless jewel doing for you?
Finding build does most content but some are near on impossible, Minotaur gives me lots of grief for instance.

My Timeless jewel gives me:
5% chance to Blind on hit
5% increased Global Accuracy Rating
10% increased Flask Charges Gained
And 2 X 4% increased Maximum Life

Last League I had a Timeless jewel that gave me 20% increased poison Damage and "You Gain Onslaught for 8 seconds on Kill"

Not the best modifiers but they are useful :)
I got an open slot on my boots, so I'll give the Lightning Golem a shot. Thx for the advise! Also think you mean Ice golem :)

I've done most content aswell. Shaper, Elder, Eater of Worlds, Sirus and Maven.
Last league I did Uber Elder but all the other Ubers I've skipped / given up on.
Wether it's the build or my skills that lacks, I don't know XD

Last edited by Wertron on Jan 16, 2023, 8:38:51 AM
15c timeless gave me 94 extra dex, 5% global accuracy and 2x20% poison damage so consider myself lucky.
"
EDMOSES wrote:
15c timeless gave me 94 extra dex, 5% global accuracy and 2x20% poison damage so consider myself lucky.

not bad. I've often been tempted to gamble on random Timeless jewels, just for the hell of it :D
But a jewel with onslaught is wicked good, since it opens up a flask slot :D
Just for interest will do a comparison between +2 Cherrubim's costing 1.5 div and the covenant costing 4/5 div
Covenant gives 9.8k dps tooltip on my build.
Cherrubim's gives 9.5k.
Covenant does not allow any more auras so both chests are the same there. loose 400 life using covenant.
62% phys damage reduction with covenant, 68 with cherrubim's.
74% evade with covenant 79% with cherrubim's.
So why use the covenent chest?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info