[3.19] Poisonous Concoction AutoFlaskFinder, detailed guide.

Well just use the 3.19 guide, as far as I´ve checked there weren´t any major changes that requires an adjustment :)
"
GrindcoreFTW wrote:

WTF, so basically we were dealing a lot less damage than we should have? Wow

Hopefully someone else can pick this guide up and keep it going, this build was nut for me in 3.19, easily my best league start ever.

I don't know about a LOT less, but it should be noticeable especially at end-game content.

Also as Vennto said, the guide will still be fine for 3.20 as we don't have any major changes to the build. The changes to Withering Step don't affect us at all. Only thing I'm not sure about right now is if we used Conqueror's Efficiency at any point during leveling or if that was just something I used in my specifically built Heist version of the build.
FINALLY IT'S LUPUS!
"
"
GrindcoreFTW wrote:

WTF, so basically we were dealing a lot less damage than we should have? Wow

Hopefully someone else can pick this guide up and keep it going, this build was nut for me in 3.19, easily my best league start ever.

I don't know about a LOT less, but it should be noticeable especially at end-game content.

Also as Vennto said, the guide will still be fine for 3.20 as we don't have any major changes to the build. The changes to Withering Step don't affect us at all. Only thing I'm not sure about right now is if we used Conqueror's Efficiency at any point during leveling or if that was just something I used in my specifically built Heist version of the build.

We used devouring diadem for mana so replica conquerors was mostly early game and not really specific to the build. For mana reservation it uses cluster jewels and any helm enchantment for determination, purity/mal/other, or herald of agony so rolling it on a helm is a bit easier than just trying for 1 specific aura.

This build runs so solid so early into the game it's hard not to league start it. I guess it's because early mobs just don't have much resistance to poison/chaos and the damage being based on life flasks and skill level means your damage is constantly going up from lvl 12+

The only other build I've run that league started as smooth as this was traps/mines.
So what are we doing about curses now? Despair being nerfed makes those ring mods look not too appealing. Would self-casting Temp Chains be the best thing now? Afaik it makes poisons last longer, allowing us to stack more poisons, increasing our damage. It should also increase our defense since bosses can be slowed a lot harder now.

Asenaths Gentle Touch might actually be massive now with the 40 % increased effect.
Last edited by GrindcoreFTW on Dec 8, 2022, 3:16:00 AM
Self casting both despair and temp chains on bosses still makes sense, they are better than any mark. And for trash you don't need the curses, especially after archnem nerf, so rares should be lot squishier on average.
Do you know how the removal of Survival Instincts jewel will impact this build?
Trying this build but am a bit confused as to what may be an "optimal tree".
Guys on Ninja seem to be pathing down to Versatile Combatant and Testudo etc which is completely different to OP'S path.
Any comments?
Thanks.
why is OP banned ?
he called chris wilson mean names while out hiking with friends last week.
"
4) Midgame and lvl ~95 progress.
PoB link: its right here click it

At this point we got almost everything in the passive tree, time to invest more into gear.
4.1) Gems and Links
4.2) Passive Tree
4.3) Grinding increased Gear
So what we got with this version:
- ~4.5k life
- autoflasks
- ~20k Armour and Evasion
- Crit immunity
- Spell Suppress cap
- Ele Ailment immunity, Curses immunity, Stun immunity (should be there with flask for sure)
- 100%+ increased Movement Speed with permanent Quicksilver
~ 5kk (~7kk+ with Focus) single target against Shaper targets.

pls can anybody explain where this crit immunity comes from?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info