[3.19] Poisonous Concoction AutoFlaskFinder, detailed guide.

"
Rodman_Exile wrote:
pls can anybody explain where this crit immunity comes from?

claw mastery.
sad seeing you banned, this guide is gold!
thanks a lot for it
Hello, I am having a lot of fun following this guide so far. Taking it slow in the campaign currently...

Even though I'm not there yet I look at the trade often so I have a few questions on gearing:

Ultimately to fit all auras and buffs do you need "Herald of Agony increased Mana Reservation Efficiency" on the ring AND a cluster jewel with efficiency nodes OR either of them?

Also do you enchant the life flask too?

Thanks
they removed survival instincts.
Is there any way to replace Survival Instincts?
Guys i need some expert help with my build.
I know i need to get last labs and a devouring diadem.
I am finding myself to squishy right now, getting 1 hit way too often to progress.
Armour is 64% phys damage reduction and evasion is 74% with no flasks.
Life is low at 3200 and es is 520.
Resists are ok with chaos at 46%.
Any help greatly appreciated - thanks.
Skill tree is mainly from guys on Ninja doing this build, many who have hit lvl 100.
"
Guys i need some expert help with my build.
I know i need to get last labs and a devouring diadem.
I am finding myself to squishy right now, getting 1 hit way too often to progress.
Armour is 64% phys damage reduction and evasion is 74% with no flasks.
Life is low at 3200 and es is 520.
Resists are ok with chaos at 46%.
Any help greatly appreciated - thanks.
Skill tree is mainly from guys on Ninja doing this build, many who have hit lvl 100.

Here is what i found looking at ur POB

- Don't have capped spell suppression: most one shots comes from this matter u may wanna run a quartz flask and find pieces that give you spell suppress or sacrifice some points ir order to get inveterate from the tree.

- Don't have taste of hate: this is major EHP boost, since u convert phys damage to cold then u reduced that damage via purity of elements + cold resistance (survivalist is another option to increase maximum cold resistance)

- Don't have CWDT - Molten Shell: this one is huge difference in my opinion, if u set up this correctly ur EHP grows from 50k to 110k making u almost unkillable at least from one shots, this build suffers a lot from ground dot.

- I'm impressed u manage to get 30k 30k armour eva that's really good.

Those points bottom are from the other poisonous conc build, which are not bad but u need to tweak here and there if u want to cap spell suppresion, that i think is the main problem on why ur getting wrecked so fast.
Thanks so much for your very helpful reply ZaszJager.
Have set up a CWDT molten shell and have taken Inveterate on tree.
Taste of hate is around 100c so will save to get 1 of those.
Thanks again.

Edit: Build is just so much better now. For instance i have gone from a shaky delve depth of 55 to a solid depth of 70 so far.
Thanks again.
Last edited by EDMOSES on Dec 22, 2022, 7:17:22 PM
My pob shows cruelty is a good choice, but no build uses cruelty.
Is pob misscalculating something or do i miss something?!
A last red socket would be very nice for my next chest...

https://postimg.cc/svk0YWxW

"
Is there any way to replace Survival Instincts?

Try this

Ds_lily explain how he works, maybe help https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gy_2of7f_Wc&t=338s&ab_channel=dslily

Sorry wrong he use this item in build)
Last edited by Ogirokk on Jan 1, 2023, 3:54:29 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info