[3.19] Poisonous Concoction AutoFlaskFinder, detailed guide.

The ward looping builds have the belt extremely expensive. What's the best way to go about crafting it?
"
Syche22 wrote:
The ward looping builds have the belt extremely expensive. What's the best way to go about crafting it?

Maybe try to use fractured base or recombinatiors or all together :D Theres no other ways to force desired stats.
twitch.tv/maydie13

discord.gg/CkSaqGx

youtube.com/ontop13
Love the build! Made the starter version two leagues ago, but dropped 50ex on it in standard recently. Running HH so mapping is a joy. I'm curious tho, I'm seeming to have difficulty casting malevolence. I just can't seem to get enough ES for it. I'm at 348, but it costs 491 and I don't really have any sources of maximum mana on my gear, except Asenaths Gentle Touch and the various sources of Int. Going hard on cost reduction feels like I'll be nerfing myself too hard in other places. Its not the worst of issues, I'm not really using it for bossing and its so overkill on maps, but it would be nice to have the option. Any thoughts?
Just as a follow up, I got an unset ring with despair on it, put flame dash in then added a lifetap to the malevolence/blessing. Works perfectly for now!
Looking at the manifesto, we are in the clear people. Time to poison some more!

POG
FINALLY IT'S LUPUS!
"
Looking at the manifesto, we are in the clear people. Time to poison some more!

POG

Yea, need to solve little troubles with mana reservation, build is ok again.
twitch.tv/maydie13

discord.gg/CkSaqGx

youtube.com/ontop13
so is this build got buff from patch note about ascendancy change?
"
maydie13 wrote:

Yea, need to solve little troubles with mana reservation, build is ok again.

Since I don't like extra buttons to press, my solution would probably to drop the Ancestral Protector, move Herald out the helm into the slot of Protector and then run an Enlighten 3 in the helm. Should work out.

Or some mana res enchant I guess.
FINALLY IT'S LUPUS!
"
Dassort wrote:
so is this build got buff from patch note about ascendancy change?

Nerf as every other builds.
twitch.tv/maydie13

discord.gg/CkSaqGx

youtube.com/ontop13
Last edited by maydie13 on Aug 3, 2022, 9:21:56 PM
:( Nerf to Ailment Duration while Focused

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info