[3.19] Poisonous Concoction AutoFlaskFinder, detailed guide.

Will u make new 3.19 pob?
"
seeeether wrote:
Will u make new 3.19 pob?

3.19 Update 14.08.22

1. Build Recive little dmg nerf from % increased Duration of Ailments you inflict while Focused helmet craft

2. Removing of Mana Reservation Mastery can be replaced with one extra reservation small cluster jewel in any early setup of build. And by "Chaos innoculation" Impossibe Escape + Helmet aura enchant in endgame version.

3. New mark not worth it imo, cus we dont have huge Poison stacks and this is still one more curse.

"
"
maydie13 wrote:
4. Having no weapon also mean 3 less gem sockets, which is pretty bad. At least you could level 3 more gems there to corrupt/sell them:)

Zizaran had a trick in his video about Poisonous Concoction where you equip a weapon you don't have the stats for in your main hand to keep leveling gems there. Thought that might be helpful.

You quoted this btw "At least you could level 3 more gems there to corrupt/sell them:)".
twitch.tv/maydie13

discord.gg/CkSaqGx

youtube.com/ontop13
Would this build be also good for heisting or would TR Raider be the better choice? If the latter, would it at least be close or would this be an awful heister?
I wanna do some early heists and maybe delving but I don’t wanna do a seperate character for that if I can avoid that.
"
GrindcoreFTW wrote:
Would this build be also good for heisting

With a couple of tweaks, this is a fantastic early game Heister. If you take all of the flask tech and omit some damage (which you won't really need in Heist anyway, shit should die still), you can reach 180% Movement Speed at Level 63 in a Tabula. More if you can get your hands on a 5L Queen of the Forest early on.

I have a very rough PoB for what that would look like. With the money you make from early game Heist, using the de-level strategy, you can easily afford the stuff I have in here. I added some changes in the Custom Modifiers, like the extra Spell Suppression chance we get from the new tree and the change to Defiance Banner.

Taking the flask nodes in the tree is absolutely crucial though. You won't QUITE reach 100% uptime without killing stuff, but you always get a pack here and there and that should be enough to keep your flasks up 100%, giving you your Armour, Evasion and most importantly - permanent Phasing. This is absolutely key to good Heisting.

EDIT: And if you want endgame Heisting, you can check out what I did to the build at Level 98. This is my character from two leagues ago, with tweaks to make it a full blown Heister, including Torrent's Reclamation. Didn't think to add Queen of the Forest back then, but this thing has been great for all my Heist needs in 3.17.
FINALLY IT'S LUPUS!
Last edited by LupusImmortalis on Aug 14, 2022, 2:56:56 PM
"
"
GrindcoreFTW wrote:
Would this build be also good for heisting

With a couple of tweaks, this is a fantastic early game Heister. If you take all of the flask tech and omit some damage (which you won't really need in Heist anyway, shit should die still), you can reach 180% Movement Speed at Level 63 in a Tabula. More if you can get your hands on a 5L Queen of the Forest early on.

I have a very rough PoB for what that would look like. With the money you make from early game Heist, using the de-level strategy, you can easily afford the stuff I have in here. I added some changes in the Custom Modifiers, like the extra Spell Suppression chance we get from the new tree and the change to Defiance Banner.

Taking the flask nodes in the tree is absolutely crucial though. You won't QUITE reach 100% uptime without killing stuff, but you always get a pack here and there and that should be enough to keep your flasks up 100%, giving you your Armour, Evasion and most importantly - permanent Phasing. This is absolutely key to good Heisting.

EDIT: And if you want endgame Heisting, you can check out what I did to the build at Level 98. This is my character from two leagues ago, with tweaks to make it a full blown Heister, including Torrent's Reclamation. Didn't think to add Queen of the Forest back then, but this thing has been great for all my Heist needs in 3.17.

This answer is all that I hoped for and more, thank you so much!
Hi, i'm watching your pobs and i notice that there is the mastery of 15% mana reservation eff of skills but that mastery has been removed in 3.19 . How do u mind to fix it?
--
NVM, i'm not able to read >_> i found the reply in the 1° post
Last edited by davyray on Aug 15, 2022, 8:02:54 AM
hi, am I blind or you don't have any gear (items) in your POB?

Also how expensive are the cluster jewels usually?

"
davyray wrote:
Hi, i'm watching your pobs and i notice that there is the mastery of 15% mana reservation eff of skills but that mastery has been removed in 3.19 . How do u mind to fix it?
--

It's not fixed in any way. Every single pob is using that mastery and even the mana reservation cluster jewels later to just barely have the mana to fit them. Not a single one will really work in 3.19 unless you drop another small life cluster for a mana reservation one or drop one of the auras. The idea to "just throw in a mana reservation cluster is dumb as hell when author's own setups literally have no space to put it in without dropping something else. So i wouldn't call it updated to 3.19 or fixed.
"
Teial wrote:
"
davyray wrote:
--

barely have the mana to fit them

Looks like someone dont rly care about to look at pob they trying to criticise...

"
Teial wrote:
The idea to "just throw in a mana reservation cluster is dumb as hell

This called patch notes adaptation, not a "just throw".

"
Teial wrote:
So i wouldn't call it updated to 3.19 or fixed.

Also i wouldn't call it criticism, because ur message didn't offering any solutions.... just trash talking and toxicity.
twitch.tv/maydie13

discord.gg/CkSaqGx

youtube.com/ontop13
Last edited by maydie13 on Aug 15, 2022, 12:58:43 PM
"
maydie13 wrote:
"
Teial wrote:
"
davyray wrote:
--

barely have the mana to fit them

Looks like someone dont rly care about to look at pob they trying to criticise...

"
Teial wrote:
The idea to "just throw in a mana reservation cluster is dumb as hell

This called patch notes adaptation, not a "just throw".

"
Teial wrote:
So i wouldn't call it updated to 3.19 or fixed.

Also i wouldn't call it criticism, because ur message didn't offering any solutions.... just trash talking and toxicity.

Well there was the idea of dropping an aura or the small cluster with life in my reply but i'm not the person whose guide it is and neither do i have the time/resources to check what works better, hell even anointing sovereignty instead of corruption might work BUT it's just ideas from a guy that didn't do the math or write the guide nor even played it so far. It's not tested in any way so it's not a "solution" just an ofhandedly thrown idea. A "go figure it out yourself how to make it work".

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info