[3.19] Poisonous Concoction AutoFlaskFinder, detailed guide.

"
Oxidizerr wrote:

Still have to use "avoid being stunned" on a flask since i see no other way to avoid being stunned as tree gives us only 28%

I'm using harvest jewel implicits and Searing Exarch Boots Implicit to cap stun avoid, more efficent imo.

"
Jadran wrote:
"
Oxidizerr wrote:
Build can handle anything after some upgrades
Still have to use "avoid being stunned" on a flask since i see no other way to avoid being stunned as tree gives us only 28%

Can you elaborate what anything means? Literally anything like Uber Ubers, Simulacrum, deep Delve, etc? I'm only in my 80s levels, don't have all the top gear yet, I'm curious what to expect later.

Literally anything tbh, i have some vod from my scourge/archnemesis streams:
https://www.twitch.tv/maydie13/videos?filter=highlights&sort=time
twitch.tv/maydie13

discord.gg/CkSaqGx

youtube.com/ontop13
"
maydie13 wrote:

I saw some of those, yes. It's very interesting, I've not played a Ranger before and I wonder what makes this build so good defensively: we have spell suppression, some armor and some evasion, plus a lot of life regen and devouring diadem - but those two only trigger once every few seconds. Is this enough? (apparently it is)

We don't have any block to speak of and the armor is also not very high. So I'd imagine the build would be susceptible to one-shots from large physical attacks, also maybe large spell hits (we still take damage from spells in spite of suppression, only less). Am I forgetting something?
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
Last edited by Jadran on Jun 19, 2022, 5:26:07 AM
"
Jadran wrote:
"
maydie13 wrote:

I saw some of those, yes. It's very interesting, I've not played a Ranger before and I wonder what makes this build so good defensively: we have spell suppression, some armor and some evasion, plus a lot of life regen and devouring diadem - but those two only trigger once every few seconds. Is this enough? (apparently it is)

We don't have any block to speak of and the armor is also not very high. So I'd imagine the build would be susceptible to one-shots from large physical attacks, also maybe large spell hits (we still take damage from spells in spite of suppression, only less). Am I forgetting something?

Also we have high mobility, curse & stun immunity this 3 can help do not take damage at all.
And you forgot about molten shell & flasks, Topaz, Ruby and Sapphire ~ less elemental damage taken + PF ascendancy & Taste of Hate helps with phys mitigation.
twitch.tv/maydie13

discord.gg/CkSaqGx

youtube.com/ontop13
Yeah, got you. I am also starting to appreciate how big a defensive layer high mobility is :)
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
What do you think of running 3-4x flagellant flasks with master surgeon over nature's adrenaline? should be insane for mapping/delve
"
maydie13 wrote:
"
Oxidizerr wrote:

I'm using harvest jewel implicits and Searing Exarch Boots Implicit to cap stun avoid, more efficent imo.

Those jewel implicits are an excellent idea!

ty!
"
Prince489 wrote:
What do you think of running 3-4x flagellant flasks with master surgeon over nature's adrenaline? should be insane for mapping/delve

Losing dying sun and ToH? For?
And one moment, only way to take master surgeon is Flame/FLesh jewels, i prefer Quarz Infusion or Way of the Poacher instead.
twitch.tv/maydie13

discord.gg/CkSaqGx

youtube.com/ontop13
That makes sense and I think you're right.

One more question, what do you think of the following tech: use micro-distillery belt with the belt sentinel mod +25% flask effect to magic-util flasks. This means you get 45% flask effect from these two mods alone on a belt. You put the life flask in the fifth slot (so it still gets used by pconc). Then use surgeon for life sustain with flagellant. You for sure want DS so but you could skip ToH and run a granite or something else and get insane flask effect.
Hey,

Thanks a lot for this build it is incredible.
First time having pleasure with ranger.

I was just wondering why do u switch vicious projetciles out for deadly ailments in endgame setup ? It seems it was something about wither
I saw something about it on forum and build but I forgot and cant find it again.

Again thanks for your time and answers.
"
axlr5366 wrote:
Hey,

Thanks a lot for this build it is incredible.
First time having pleasure with ranger.

I was just wondering why do u switch vicious projetciles out for deadly ailments in endgame setup ? It seems it was something about wither
I saw something about it on forum and build but I forgot and cant find it again.

Again thanks for your time and answers.

You can swapp Vicious P to Deadly A after getting Deiadem, we no longer need mana leech after that and can completly remove hit dmg by Deadly Ailments.
Wither in this build during endgame stages coming for alt quality Concoction.

"
Prince489 wrote:
That makes sense and I think you're right.

One more question, what do you think of the following tech: use micro-distillery belt with the belt sentinel mod +25% flask effect to magic-util flasks. This means you get 45% flask effect from these two mods alone on a belt. You put the life flask in the fifth slot (so it still gets used by pconc). Then use surgeon for life sustain with flagellant. You for sure want DS so but you could skip ToH and run a granite or something else and get insane flask effect.

This can't heal you during dot damge, but in general good idead i will think about it!
twitch.tv/maydie13

discord.gg/CkSaqGx

youtube.com/ontop13
Last edited by maydie13 on Jun 20, 2022, 11:57:51 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info