[3.19] Poisonous Concoction AutoFlaskFinder, detailed guide.

"
Jadran wrote:
@maydie13 congrats on 40 challenges, it is crazy fast. Did you get all the challenges on this Poison Conc build, or was it just a league starter?

Thx!
Started and got all challenges on P.Conc build.
twitch.tv/maydie13

discord.gg/CkSaqGx

youtube.com/ontop13
Just want to confirm, the PoB shows that you used a lower duration flask mod. How does this help get constant autoflask? Wouldn't more duration be better?

Sorry if this is a stupid question, not used to this stuff yet.
"
Just want to confirm, the PoB shows that you used a lower duration flask mod. How does this help get constant autoflask? Wouldn't more duration be better?

Sorry if this is a stupid question, not used to this stuff yet.

With enought investments we can sustain flask like Dying Sun, so there is no problems with less duration mod on magic flask, which also give 25% flask effect.
twitch.tv/maydie13

discord.gg/CkSaqGx

youtube.com/ontop13
At this point i have dying sun permanent uptime, frenzy charges and curse chest with asenaths. Mapping feels pretty good, but bossing seems lacking. Any advice how to progress further?
"
Striphor wrote:
At this point i have dying sun permanent uptime, frenzy charges and curse chest with asenaths. Mapping feels pretty good, but bossing seems lacking. Any advice how to progress further?

Right now you have ~7kk (12kk focused) Poison DPS against Sirus target, this is good amount of dmg, i cleared feared with setup like this when 1st time was building concoction.

Idk what you aimin for but, Further upgrades imo would be:

Helm & Belt Enchant
Lvl 21 Conccotion
New Amulet +1/2 or Ashes
Gloves with Despair & Ring Swap (2nd Nostalgia or Rare ring with Onslaugh implicit)

Try to fit new jewels like Impossible Escape & Flame/Flesh.

This was my mid league setup, maybe you can follow this pob.
twitch.tv/maydie13

discord.gg/CkSaqGx

youtube.com/ontop13
Can you explain more about Divine Blessing + Malevolence? It cancels all of the other auras right? So is the idea to stack all your poisons on boss and then hit Malevolence and run and hide? Or am I missing an interaction that lets you keep the other auras up?

Edit: Ok so I'm going to switch from Eternal Blessing to Divine Blessing now...
Sorry, FML
Last edited by ekdavis24 on Jun 16, 2022, 1:49:36 PM
"
maydie13 wrote:
"
Striphor wrote:

Right now you have ~7kk (12kk focused) Poison DPS against Sirus target, this is good amount of dmg, i cleared feared with setup like this when 1st time was building concoction.

Idk what you aimin for but, Further upgrades imo would be:

Helm & Belt Enchant
Lvl 21 Conccotion
New Amulet +1/2 or Ashes
Gloves with Despair & Ring Swap (2nd Nostalgia or Rare ring with Onslaugh implicit)

Try to fit new jewels like Impossible Escape & Flame/Flesh.

This was my mid league setup, maybe you can follow this pob.

Thanks , fren
"
ekdavis24 wrote:
Can you explain more about Divine Blessing + Malevolence? It cancels all of the other auras right? So is the idea to stack all your poisons on boss and then hit Malevolence and run and hide? Or am I missing an interaction that lets you keep the other auras up?

Edit: Ok so I'm going to switch from Eternal Blessing to Divine Blessing now...
Sorry, FML

Divine yea, and keep in mind one thing, less maximum mana pull = less activation cost of blessing.
twitch.tv/maydie13

discord.gg/CkSaqGx

youtube.com/ontop13
Last edited by maydie13 on Jun 17, 2022, 3:45:09 AM

PoB : https://pastebin.com/DJBrvV4N

Build can handle anything after some upgrades
Still have to use "avoid being stunned" on a flask since i see no other way to avoid being stunned as tree gives us only 28%
"
Oxidizerr wrote:
Build can handle anything after some upgrades
Still have to use "avoid being stunned" on a flask since i see no other way to avoid being stunned as tree gives us only 28%

Can you elaborate what anything means? Literally anything like Uber Ubers, Simulacrum, deep Delve, etc? I'm only in my 80s levels, don't have all the top gear yet, I'm curious what to expect later.
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info