Game Balance in Siege of the Atlas

DO NOT FORGET ABOUT WHISPERING ICE! You just hit it with a 30% less damage multiplier for cwchanneling, and as it is not a skill gem it got no buffs to counteract this! This is a crippling hit to the build!

Aside from that, I'm overall very happy with the direction of these notes, nerfing what needed to be nerfed, and finally evening the gap between trigger and self casting. Well done!

(Also please consider doing something for physical attack bleed bow, assailum etc, it is in such a sad state)
Last edited by bewaywardman on Jan 24, 2022, 6:49:49 PM
legitimately so excited for the selfcast buffs! this is exactly what i've been looking for, and it was given!

"So here are all the buffs we have added/changed of wait we said buffs? meant nerfs" GGG, Always

Rip *INSERT BUILD* you will be missed.
Last edited by қяaטse on Jan 24, 2022, 6:35:01 PM
"
MrWonderful99 wrote:
So far so good IMO. GGG is being consistent in their goal of lowering what they consider to be "free" damage via gems and buffing the item tiers. I completely understand that GGG wants to extend out the finished build time for the players and this is a logical way of achieving that goal.

Additionally they have been relatively consistent that they want more difficult to play builds to be at least equal to mines/traps/coc etc. and I also think that is reasonable.

I mean sure, but then they just accidentally nerf two strike skills when they tangentially decide that they now hate threshold jewels. Rip heavy strike and glacial hammer. Heavy strike lost 14% of its total damage, glacial hammer lost even more because of the now required melee splash support tax.

It's not like strike skills are braindead easy safe skills to play with lol.
Let dancing dervish benefit from rampage. It is heavily outclassed by all other minions.
nice
live fast eat ass
"The Influence modifiers that Trigger a Mark when you Hit a Rare or Unique Enemy have been removed from the modifier pool, so they can no longer be obtained."

I don't like this.
"
We plan to introduce a mechanic for Ignite damage with melee attack skills to give some unconventional Ignite builds a new option for enhancing Ignites.

I hope so, I want to play a ignite Earthquake this new league.
Embrace the vaal and the corruption! Only then, you will be bless by Atziri. That's how I got a Headhunter in the Atziri Apex of Sacrifice!
I always struggle to create a non-meta build that works in the hardcore league because I have to spend a lot looking to mitigate mana costs when it should be invested in damage.
And also do GGG even notice the amount of forgotten uniques in this game?

Instead of nerf what people considered strong why don't you buff what people considered shitty?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info