Game Balance in Siege of the Atlas

RIP FP Totems. It was good knowing you.
KEKW
Good evening, i'm from Ukraine.
Nerf fun builds again check.
Buff clunky self cast spells, that even with +200 more base damage i would never touch check.
Skip the league on my part check.
plz fix whispering ice - icestorm its dps so outdated it should be 5-10 or more to be some what competitive, and probably need to get level 2 icestorm at +1000 int, level 3 at 2000+++ and so on
Okay this all looks weird to me right now, but I like the spell hit buffs. But why limit the Mark on hit support gem to attacks then?

Also, "Supreme Ego" doesn't seem like a reasonable name anymore.
"
However, we do acknowledge there will be a small number of builds that will be negatively affected by these changes

It's your fault I have commitment issues.
At least no more Toxic Rain :)
I am in shock. There weren't that many nerfs, and bow attacks are FINALLY getting reworked. Self-casting too. Is this a sign of the Apocalypse?
I might actually go back to my roots for this league - I preferred to play as self-cast or bow attack build in my early days, before it became mostly non-viable without high budget, insane luck, or mastery of the game (in order of viablility, from most to least).

Of course, we haven't seen everything yet; waiting for the other shoe to drop. Most likely a nerf to defences.
Minions will get hit by a nerf too, most likely. They always do.
So DD league just use Phantasmal Unearth!
Cause devs don't check those things that can obliteterate simulacrum wave 30.
Ironic... removing Growing Agony from the game only makes my agony grow inside of me. Viper Strike is my favorite skill, and all I can do is watch the Tripple G beat it to the ground.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info