Game Balance in Siege of the Atlas

That hydrosphere change completely guts berserker. Now zerker will have to start boss fights at 0 rage. Well unless I want to chain the spehere for 70 seconds....
PauseChamp waiting for more ignite info PauseChamp

Lightning + OOS changes seem interesting, and IIRC blade trap/fire trap/ice trap were already quite strong.. Seem real strong now!
PRAISE
lets hope it turns out decent and not nerf builds as badly
Seems like Wave of Conviction was forgotten?
"
_Keijo_ wrote:
"
mrexileguala wrote:
"toxin rain is too strong"
Please Devs, do you even know what you're doing?
Toxic rain single target damage already nerfted to the ground like 40% after Heist league due too overlaps nerf

And now you decide to nerf ít another times

At this point i don't really know what to say anymore except tremendous amount of disappointment on balance teams

ok so it had a 40% nerf and still strongest bow skill for lowest price by far and u dont see this is a problem?

Yes I see a problem, that other bow skills need to be buffed, and they are already doing it.
Does the removal of winter burial mean that glacial hammer is losing all of its splash damage? if so this is a huge nerf for an already underwhelming skill. I'm hoping it was just missed from the manifesto and will be in the patch notes
Freezing Pulse - here I come (again) ;)
Noice!
So far so good IMO. GGG is being consistent in their goal of lowering what they consider to be "free" damage via gems and buffing the item tiers. I completely understand that GGG wants to extend out the finished build time for the players and this is a logical way of achieving that goal.

Additionally they have been relatively consistent that they want more difficult to play builds to be at least equal to mines/traps/coc etc. and I also think that is reasonable.

Voidfletcher is an UBERELDER drop

VOIDFLETCHER is an UBERElder drop

Don't nerf uniques based on Poeninja, thats so lazy work

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info