Game Balance in Siege of the Atlas

"
Grungehog wrote:
The Soul Mantle Unique Body Armour no longer has +1 to maximum number of Summoned Totems. Existing items can be updated with a Divine Orb and a momentary lapse in judgement.

So what exactly is the point in it?
It's a unique item, there is no other source of +1 totems in that equip slot in the game, not to mention you need serious investment to mitigate the curse font crap.
you'd either have to give up your shield slot, your helm and a ring or both rings and some passives.

This reminds me of the vis mortis "rebalance" where they removed the +1 spectre from it.

Also the "rebalance" to 2h uniques during bonk league where pretty much all competitive or viable uniques got gutted out of the game.

Totems are straight up dead with these changes.
Also now I get to look forward to using lmp or gmp on freezing pulse if I ever decide to use that skill again.

The way of thinking at GGG boggles the mind. They've gutted spell totems over the last few leagues, nerfing heiropohant badly meaning we had to run multiple totem support, and the fact marks didn't count as curses for Sould Mantle, meaning Self flaggelation did less.

Now they buff base damage significantly granted, but I struggle to believe that makes up for the loss of projectiles from first snow, the loss of a totem from SM, and the nerfing of totem support.

Totems are such an unpopular, niche, average power, and actually fairly expensive build. Did they really need a frigging nerf.
Why is CoC nerfed so heavily? Ball Lightning was not buffed? [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Kane_GGG on Jan 24, 2022, 8:53:58 PM
lost some CoCs here
Problem: Players are having fun in Path of Exile.
Solution: Remove fun.
Don't understand as well Cospri's Malice nerf, what is the point to kill it?
CoC was already expensive to gear.
Last edited by RedScorpion920 on Jan 24, 2022, 5:56:17 PM
Maybe it's just me but this is a weird take right here. Can't believe they posted it.

"
Problem:
When applied through Mark-on-hit skills or unique items that trigger them, Marks are far more efficient for clearing and easier to sustain on boss fights. Builds that don't have access to these high-end items are disadvantaged in comparison.

Isn't that the point of having high end items? To have an advantage?
"
QticaX wrote:
Why is CoC nerfed so heavily? Ball Lightning was not buffed? [Removed by Support]

l2p and come up with another build instead of playing same boring crap?
Last edited by Kane_GGG on Jan 24, 2022, 8:56:24 PM
What about unique skills that you can find on items like Atziri's rule. Now its ignite is heavily nerfed with no compensation in sight .
Read the patch notes, but read it from the Point of View of a CoC Cospris Ice Nova Player.
It freakin' huuuuurts. :DD

Well, i just played the build for fun anyways. Never played it as my main.
"
a_k_a wrote:
"
QticaX wrote:
Why is CoC nerfed so heavily? Ball Lightning was not buffed? What the fack is this garbage?

l2p and come up with another build instead of playing same boring crap?

1Tap Cyclonners's salt is real mah dude PEPW
Last edited by SpaniardPuss on Jan 24, 2022, 5:59:27 PM
let's goooooooo

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info