Game Balance in Siege of the Atlas

Idk man, seems like awesome balance changes to me. Arc is back in menu.
Back to bows. Been a year or so, but I'll give it a go. Bleed Gladiator Rain of Arrows. Should be cake.
The Soul Mantle Unique Body Armour no longer has +1 to maximum number of Summoned Totems.

*collective sigh from the few of us who actually enjoy totems*
RIP Whispering ice, that cast when channelling nerf will hit it hard
1: self casting is shit that no body want to play mainly because how the standing in place lack of mobility and utility to move while dealing damage

which sadly it is REQUIRED in this game now days... if you dont move you die..
which is why stuff like toxic rain are so broken..
so honestly no real fix to self casting only buffed damage and nerfed trigger as in telling people play self cast for 1 league but it will still feel bad..

2: the nerf to toxic rain isnt enough its still far too strong for how 0 cost it is.. and for how the skill work.. reduce the attack speed of the skill or set a limit of max pods hitting same enemy.

mobility movement speed movement skills and defensive abilities are still not good enough.. .

even many melee classes who attack and stay in place suffer

also most spells and attack suffer from lack of clear speed
That cold-only splash damage from Winter burial really needs to be built into Glacial Hammer, pretty please
"
That cold-only splash damage from Winter burial really needs to be built into Glacial Hammer, pretty please

100% getting cold convert was easy and almost no one cared about that but the aoe splash was the reason of the jewl..
Nice!
"All that fancy sword swinging when all you need is one good stab."
niiiice!!!
If you read this, you are a noob like me =(
"
Toxic Rain now deals 7.9 base Chaos Damage per second at gem level 1 (unchanged), up to 238 at gem level 20 (previously 285.1).

"
It also took full advantage of the Supreme Ego keystone in a way that goes against the intent

"
Replace Perfidy's Dread Banner mod.

this is just a

Problem: impostor syndrome
Solution: nerf everything
Result: depressing mess

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info