Game Balance in Siege of the Atlas

bow league :)
I cant get in my head how changing support gems that previously gave damage to reducing damage is not a nerf. Just cant. (Trap support)
Why keep nerfing what works instead of buffing the forgotten things?.
Also revert sunder.

Thanks for the work as always, looking forward to see the league mechanic.
Last edited by vsron on Jan 24, 2022, 4:59:20 PM
Looks very nice, I am happy about changes about fortify, i noticed it was sometimes very hard to stack it against harvest monsters for example, which made it a quite unreliable mechanic.

I am happy about the changes to self-cast, I hope unleash will still be viable because I enjoy the playstyle.
Well, I waited a whole bunch of years to play a decent burning discharge again and it was fun while it lasted. Here's hoping it gets some form of ignite compensation in the actual notes.
Rework the Blessing mechanic of March of the Legion to limit the number of Blessings you can have to one. Change the skill to cost mana instead of temporarily reserving mana. The process of making this change also highlighted a number of problems with other mechanics which has led to a ripple effect of other changes being required.

REALY ? how we play support now ?
Woo hoo! Heavy Strike and Cleave got a mention and maybe a buff!
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
Will essences be changed so they give the same values for two handed weapons and bows?
My mirror thread https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2756556
"
Deonbekende wrote:
Wasn't 3.17 suppose to be melee rework or something ?

Very dissapointed ... Lost ark league starting 1 week later.

BB!
sweet dude cant wait!
OP mentioned mobility and defense options to help self-cast skills.

No mention of it anywhere after the first 2 paragraphs.

/hmmmmmmmmmm

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info