Will Scourge Become a Core Path of Exile Mechanic?

Take away the krangle, take away the parallel dimension, but please leave corrupt crafting
it'd be nice if we could still access scourge spectres
Dear GGG . Please delete too Ritual and Metamorph . I mean they are useless . They feel from first time as hole-clog and still they are. Really who needs that many mechanics ... I know that my wish will not be readed by you , but maybe maybe . Not only i , but i heard it from many people . [Removed by Support] , you should stop with as little as possible. Kids will cry but really i dont want back to game cause i know that when im doing maps i got bad luck roll and everytime i roll these [Removed by Support] mechanics which im never doing and just skip ( [Removed by Support] , so why keep it inside ) . Thanks for attention .

Yeah remove whole message cause it says how your leagues looks :)
I know that i costs much work to do this but if its not enought good/enjoyable for more than 3months just know when say "STOP" and delete it.
Last edited by Jabollo13 on Jan 13, 2022, 8:14:44 AM
The problem with a lot of recent expansions for PoE is that they involved integrated player agency activities so it was near impossible to remove them without either detrimentally impacting players or needing to have a significant amount of rework.

For example, Lab has ascendancies so you really need that, although recent events have shown that players loved acquiring ascendancies in other ways. Delve has certain crafting recipes that while not essential, are highly desirable. Syndicate also includes crafting recipes plus targetable scarabs and so on.

Initially leagues were very simple and elements could either be switched off (Invasion bosses) or simply left in (ghosts and strongboxes) and had little impact overall. As leagues became much more complex, this is where the planning broke down because it seemed insufficient thought was given into what to do after the league that would make integration or exclusion straight forward.

Recent leagues though have not made these mistakes and can be retained or excluded with little impact to players. It does seem that once again the Jekyll and Hyde nature of the game has come back to haunt GGG. Leagues like Ritual provided some good access to items for lower level characters but were not popular with more experienced players as it offered little in the high end and interrupted zoom play. Scourge offered something to the high end players who rip through maps in a few minutes and can afford to risk an item to corruption but a very large proportion of the starting players obviously hated it (and the 3.15/3.16 balance changes). It's hardly surprising that Scourge is not being retained.

I think leagues are much better off like the last few, where new experiences can be trialled, and if unpopular, can be discarded. In fact, it might be better in the long term if leagues were absolutely unique to the time frame and were never included in the core game. GGG could retain the core structure without pissing off standard players every 3 months while also keeping the game fresh and compelling people to play regularly or they'll miss out.
nice
scource league was so bad i wanna give it a 0 but thats not possible so i give it a 1
that nice
i don really like scourge in the core XD
pop
MAKE LEFT CLICK GREAT AGAIN.
Last edited by maxtraxv3 on Jan 11, 2022, 6:36:44 PM
bad news :(

bye to free 6l
is anyone really surprised? after the initial "patch" to address some of the leagues short comings. they completely abandoned it and haven't really communicated since. For them touting more communication and engagement, actions speak louder than words.. or any words.
Return to 5 link gamers

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info