Will Scourge Become a Core Path of Exile Mechanic?

no krangles in standard...

Ok GGG you removed my comment for saying the truth, let me rephrase it in a nicer way, Scourge league mechanics were not fun to interact with & on top of that it was not a rewarding mechanic, certainly not during leveling in acts, and not enough in maps, rather Scourge felt like a waste of time; the only positive thing we got from it was the easy 6-links.
Be a LEADER when you see a path others have missed,and Be a FOLLOWER when you are shrouded in the midst of uncertainty.
Ok. Thanks.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Nice. I'm happy with this.
Will be bad for the ones that build tanky in softcore and not just full dps with 3k hp, because the only rewarding point in Scourge was maps, and it was great that tanky characters got some love in that department. But as much as i hate seeing that Scourge maps with really great rewards gone Scourge as a whole was boring. Maybe it would be great that GGG retain Scourge as scarabs where you replace normal map with Scourge one(layout), and there and only there you could build your scourge juicy maps and get Scourge currency because only this 2 things were great, rest of the Scourge was really forgettable.
More stronger and less white pollution screen mobs = heathier game experience.
Last edited by TizeNO on Jan 11, 2022, 7:10:49 PM
Có giảm sức mạnh của mageblood hay không
keep the mechanic just drop krangling
poe media launchpad: https://pathofexile.media
character showcase: https://youtube.com/@desmosthenes

Thanks, it was one of the most boring mechanics for me

Remove harvest and scourge from game plz xD
If you read this, you are a noob like me =(
"
Slicer9875 wrote:
I'm pretty sad, I liked so many things about the mechanic compared to Legion which pretty much doesn't exist for me. Everything other than the rewards was pretty awesome, these currencies are what allowed corrupted gear to be a thing. Just ditch the corrupted drops and make it only drop tainted currency and it would be really awesome.

True. They should remove that no use corrupting items and retain tainted currency plus Scourged maps, they were really fun to run and rewarding if you were building tanky character.
More stronger and less white pollution screen mobs = heathier game experience.
"
Pixle_Twitch wrote:
Ok GGG you removed my comment for saying the truth, let me rephrase it in a nicer way, Scourge league mechanics were not fun to interact with & on top of that it was not a rewarding mechanic, certainly not during leveling in acts, and not enough in maps, rather Scourge felt like a waste of time; the only positive thing we got from it was the easy 6-links.

you obviously didnt play the mechanichow it was supposed to be played. If you did you would see it was quite rewarding.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info