Will Scourge Become a Core Path of Exile Mechanic?

if only scourg mods has no downsides or at least SMALLEST downsides or we could reroll scourg mods 20-30 times... than was cool and worth add to core
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
You guys are joking right? You give us practically a better Delirium, a mode that looks awesome as hell, its a new end game mechanic as well for juicing maps and even more combos with Delirium + Scourge etc, and you don't add it? A mechanic that immersion wise as well looks amazing and finally adds a hellish look to the game, adds possibilities with corrupted items and corrupted currency............. And you don't add it. LOOOOOOOL. I don't even know what you guys are doing anymore. You add ritual, a sad excuse of an expansion, and don't add Scourge.

GG for GGG. Amazing! Well done guys.

"But they might bring it back later dude!"

Reveals that the hooded figure is Zana or something and she comes back at a later time from exile.

Truth is, yeah I don't care. You guys need give incentive to play the game for.... wait for it... STANDARD PLAYERS TOO!

Stop kicking us in the behind over there in standard people. Stop it already.

Only reason I'm even bothering with this league is because the entire atlas is changed and this means new gameplay experience for Standard as well. Other than that, you guys have a thing about sticking it to standard players. I mean who else gets the thick end of it every time you nerf things to the ground? Standard players that wasted 400 exalts to make a build that is practically useless after a season.

Clap.... clap... clap.

Excitement levels for this season are already halved. You guys need to figure out ways to make the game more interesting for more than a few weeks. Scourge was one of those systems that added an entire new layer to the core end game. But nope, why add it right? Naaaaah, lets add a useless ritual instead.

Amazing!
Last edited by HazaRdReborN on Jan 27, 2022, 4:27:56 PM
it sucks the best mechanic you guys have made in ages is gone
I am your Devine one Bow before me
Please announce if a league will be added in core BEFORE launching the league. This will prevent me from getting used to and liking a content before regretting its deletion.
So I’ve been gone for a good long while.

What previous leagues are actually left in standard with 3.17? Any? None?

Here I was looking forward to some nostalgia. :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info