Will Scourge Become a Core Path of Exile Mechanic?

Why??? Scourge was good, man!!
wit hhow boring the inherent rewards were I'm glad it's not going core, the mechanic itself has promise but the main advertized reward was crap
"
Why no Tainted Blessing? It was such a good thing. :(

Fairly good chance some of the mechanics/currency - particularly that one will still be implemented into the game in some form.. maybe not in 3.17
Honestly saw it coming from day one.
Not because it is a bad mechanic but rather since I really do not see a way to make it fit without retconning a blood device into the bodies of all exiles that ever set foot on Wraeclast.

Mechanically speaking it would be possible by keeping the scourge contained in scourged maps or via a new currency that scourges maps.

Can't wait to hear about 3.17 news. <3
Said it before and ill say it again. This league better be legion levels of awesome because if its not your playercount is gonna be terrible. Lot of us are going to lost ark and some definitely arent going to come back if this is another bad league.
THX GOD!

Additional to this:
Delete Delirium (or fix the FPS DROP FFS)
Delete Lab
Delete Heist
Delete 10 ACTs
Delete Harvest

Give us ADVENTURE mode like Diablo 3 have.

My Online Stream: https://vkplay.live/pibadi
My YouTube: https://youtube.com/pibadi
Last edited by mrpibadi on Jan 11, 2022, 4:49:55 PM
Very sad to see my favorite league not get added this time around. If the Krangle was better and was actually balanced and rewarding enough, it would have been the best league of POE history by far. Can't wait for news on 3.17 and POE 2!!!

Speaking of POE 2, aren't we due for an update on that since it's been almost a year since you last spoke its name?
Thats sad, I really enjoyed being able to six link some "bad" uniques this league, maybe next league can have some mechanic like that, or fusing orb odds could be reviewed!

Cant wait for next expansion and challenge league!
Good. I'm tired of this game having so many timed leagues.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
I think some features of Scourge are interesting, playing with corrupts, minus/positive implicit, there is a potential here

for the gameplay mechanic? i don't think it is healthy for game, it is the same as delirium, it is burnout inducing mechanic, backtracking in maps is a huge red fleg

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info