Will Scourge Become a Core Path of Exile Mechanic?

good
Kinda sad, got into the league late and I love it, its very very fun, something I think was not being achieved since Delirium :(
On a sort-of related topic, I'd be interested to learn how you decide which areas of the game are affected by each league mechanic.

I thought it was strange that Scourge wasn't active in Vaal side areas, given the corruption theme. Scourge was also active in the labyrinth, which has generally been free of league mechanics in the past.
Last edited by ScreenName on Jan 12, 2022, 7:45:02 PM
im not sure how to feel about this. Can you make linking items easier in the core, please consider it, I believe it would be a healthy change. Not by much, maybe a third?
scourge encounters are superior to expedition ones. keep scourge please
"
ScreenName wrote:
On a sort-of related topic, I'd be interested to learn how you decide which areas of the game are affected by each league mechanic.

I thought it was strange that Scourge wasn't active in Vaal side areas, given the corruption theme. Scourge was also active in the labyrinth, which has generally been free of league mechanics in the past.

Vaal Side areas aren't "The world."

Scourge is invading Wraeclast, not the Vaal subdimensions.

Maps are still considered part of Wraeclast's dimension. Sort of a Flat Earth fantasy.
"
Necrark wrote:
keep the tainted currency and the scourge map as rare vaal side area

get rid of the crucible and the whole scourge tier thing

Stop trying to junk assemble crap that doesn't belong together. SCOURGE IS NOT RELATED TO VAAL.

One is Thaumaturgy/Human experimentation and sacrifice.
One is purely another dimension of demons attacking and invading.

Different concepts. Different Lore.

Mishmash never works. causes games to die.
just,dont
Well that sucks. This was my best league and my favorite build was only really viable because of the scourging
That's just fuckedup
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. " ~ Hunter S Thompson ~

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info