Will Scourge Become a Core Path of Exile Mechanic?

Hell yeah, away with it. Worst mechanic in some time.
Keeping the tainted currency in some way might be great, since they enabled corrupted items at least in some way.
"Worst mechanic in some time" ???? Why???

The best League for a long time, no Shit Stop-Mechanik...the only Downside was the shit Drops.
Sad that scourge isn't going core. Scourging maps was fun, in a first character scenario scorge helped a lot to dont have to trade.
so many players completely missed how insanely rewarding scourge was/is... it's truly sad to watch. It is sad cause I missed how absolutely broken and rewarding harvest league was :( I understood it only during the last week of the league and was so heart broken I didn't make any really cool items.
3.23 is the best league of all time (an absolute banger)
where ultimatum
Good league that could of been a great one. Still enjoyed it. Would of liked to see it in the future fine tuned when GGG had the extra time to make it even better. Will miss tainted currency, the currency options from tainted were really strong. Will also miss scourged maps, this was another thing this league that I had a lot of fun with, some of the best mapping I have ever done. Being able to target focus certain things was also a nice option. Good bye scourge.

Bring on 3.17. Let's see what the future holds.
keep the tainted currency and the scourge map as rare vaal side area

get rid of the crucible and the whole scourge tier thing
scourge was nice, sadkek

but then you kept expedition? smh
Last edited by casualrat on Jan 12, 2022, 9:59:50 PM
Yes removing fun leagues mechanics from the game meanwhile stacking boring ones like expeditions into core is the way to go.
"
tsunamikun wrote:
"
rekikyo wrote:

I don't hear people whining when their items get completely destroyed, something Scourge almost never did (unless you were so unfortunate to get -2 levels or -90% to some damage type)

i made 6 wands with deal no physical damage... and about 4 daresso defiance with 2 mods in temple. none of them with good ones but still. Thanks to the new temple doubcorrupt is up more often(and thanks to tainted currency you didn't even need to 6link before trying) so of course the frequency of trying got up. I also don't think trade reflects the actual success values...

I've done over 40 Atzoatl corrupts this league and only got 1 double mod.

I'm so proud to bring that home and show it around.

I do have friends who got 41% Damage and +2 Duration on Doryani's with a Scourged -29% Lightning Res and +90 Armour, but whatever.

But do you hear yourself praising scourge while defending Atzoatl?

I'm assuming you see no Phys wand as a bad thing (wander)

The rates put double mod at 25%. 25% isn't friendly and I guarantee it takes the same time/effort on average as scourging.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info