Will Scourge Become a Core Path of Exile Mechanic?

Krangle idea was so cool, just poorly implemented being never useful. Sadge
please GGG, tell us SOON what's going to happen to TAINTED Currency's in 3.17 !
good job,game will have 100 leagues through its life,they don't all have to go core.
"
masive12 wrote:
"
Agynn wrote:
Honestly saw it coming from day one.
Not because it is a bad mechanic but rather since I really do not see a way to make it fit without retconning a blood device into the bodies of all exiles that ever set foot on Wraeclast.

Mechanically speaking it would be possible by keeping the scourge contained in scourged maps or via a new currency that scourges maps.

Can't wait to hear about 3.17 news. <3

>Scourged maps drop from corrupted maps
>Each scourged map consists of Last to Die. U can interact with her to krangle your items
>U can summon her at any given time(like Tane) to retrieve your krangled items

-Remove beyond and torment. Thats the easiest way but GGG see things differently. Like Prophecy items. Why cant we have Inscribed ultimatums to upgrade those?

I like what I am reading. It would create an interesting synergy between Ultimatum and Scourge, which would also be a nice fit lorewise.
The league mechanic as a whole was kinda meh. But i think krangled items were actually cool.
sadge !

I liked it very much for the demon world part.

not the items...

I hope you'll change your mind.

thx for the good communication GGG ;)
Dont care much about the scourge league by itself but it would be cool if the scourging items aspect stayed in the game somehow
"
Garf412 wrote:
feb? when 8 other major game titels are releasing long awaited gamesd? nice... #slowclap.

They don't care about the number of players anymore i guess... Howewer not sure if thats smart regarding money
Tainted currency is the only thing worth keeping and it looks like GGG is going to bring it back in some form. Good riddance to Scourge as a league mechanic. Awful in every way.

Maybe merge Beyond and Scourge in the lore for PoE 2 and try again then.
The Scourge mechanic was actually fun, so this is another disappointment.

It would be awesome if Scourged maps became random drops.

Remove the Krangle mechanic for now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info