The Delirium Everywhere Event Starts Soon

People whining about the percentage need to learn to read, as they specified that it'd be random amounts. Don't whine cause you got unlucky.

For those who are smart and making complaints about instance re-rolling not changing that percent, I will gladly cheer you and you alone on. I'm all for difficulty spikes in these events, as that's what they're all about, but you should make the Delirium percentage change with each new instance of a map/region, or else many will not be able to even reach Brutus.
Again, if they'd make the areas rotate, this wouldn't be a problem. You would just know that "Oh, hey, this hour Lower Prison is 98%. Next hour it won't be."

This is how almost every other event they used to do was (like with the effects changing between zones and such)
"
shinino wrote:
Again, if they'd make the areas rotate, this wouldn't be a problem. You would just know that "Oh, hey, this hour Lower Prison is 98%. Next hour it won't be."

This is how almost every other event they used to do was (like with the effects changing between zones and such)

Yeah, one can only hope that this was a slip-up and not an intentional "feature". I'm all for making it harder to get through, but it should still be doable without losing one's mind.
Well, great start. Played for about 1 hour. Got disconnected 8-9 times. Then some areas were incredibly laborious and difficult, others like side areas had no delirium at all.

"FUN" is a word that would describe something else, but not this.
noice
Fix coming or not? if not i can stop wasting my time on this event.
84% delirious Ledge, yet only one reward thingy instead of four, rare fat awkward tentacle belly thing delirium mobs take like 5 minutes to kill. Okay dude.
edit: kekw 98% prison, regular white fat awkward tentacle belly thing delirium mobs take like 10 minutes to kill. Literally pointless.
edit2: The fact that you get same rewards and XP at 1% delirious and 99% delirious is mind boggling. Did you guys even test it once? Like seriously, did anyone playtest it even once? Because I just did and can't be bothered to spend another minute doing so.
Last edited by yakoob on Dec 31, 2021, 10:59:58 PM
Basically was so hyped for all the events and had most of the fun in delve even tho it was SSF.

Atlas invasion - no specific boss drop rewards in void league? Are you for real? Let people have some fun so game wont die...

Delirium - 85% brutus with no damage taking 15-20 minutes to do? So fuc.... fun.

Heist - oh come on...

the most fun was scourge league but only maps and mechanic. "Min maxing" items was so poorly done but it had so much potencial e.g you can scourge item with 20% chance to get choosen mod and if it works it becames - "untradeable" so you can minmax without destroying the market with communities selling items for mirrors and than selling for $$$...

You sold your soul of the game after you became part of the tencent... League of legends cant be done properly so why would poe, becoming part of the tencent...

Game had so much potencial but after you started making leagues copy paste and crying "How much you had to work on it to make it real" is disgusting and sad...
Harvest league FTW ( not the garden! ) - Unique way of achieving crafts, just add window to hideout comers to click on station, they add item, pick craft, click craft, on seller window pops out to confirm - WOW INSANELY HARD TO IMPLEMENT. STOP NERFING, Bring back old loot, bring back fun again!
I wish GHG played their own game..
"
DarkJen wrote:
I wish GHG played their own game..

I wish they just had some real gamers employed, that might help.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info