The Delirium Everywhere Event Starts Soon

"
dreigan wrote:
Shame on u , u get trush and u ruinet all 4 event . IF u have some shame go repli to ppl how the get same revard for 1% and 1005 delirium and no cluster jevel til lvl 50 , and i delete da carakter to remuve dam fukink frustracion on leveling

Can someone translate this into english please?
Event wasn't as fun as it could have been, true.

But i just wonder where are the people that would embrace the challenge, you know, those people that are constantly asking for "Hard Mode", saying Gauntlet is too easy (even before it started) and bragging how they make godlike builds that clear 100% deli, 8 modifier, corrupted T16, 300 scourge maps.

The people saying they could beat exile or darkee if on "even grounds", why did they not rise up in the absence of most top players in this event and shine.

Anyone seen those guys modCheck.
Yeh the event wasnt exactly fun. skipping entire zones because playing through them just took too long, not fun.

Delirium was everywhere. But after 85 lvls I had maybe half of one delirium shard map, and only saw maybe 20 large, 3 medium clusters, 0 small drop ever. That stuff should have been raining from the sky for a voided event.
a poorly designed "event", wanted to have fun but most of the time is dying and dying with no rewards at all for a void event.

I am sure they can do better. Most pple have stopped playing POE... so its a dying game.
I never post comments here but I wanted to say that while I really loved the atlas invasion event, I really hated this one. Those 90%+ delirium zones where a real pain in the a** and no fun to play.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info