The Delirium Everywhere Event Starts Soon

Worst event by miles. I am a pure hardcore player but this event was not fun, not rewarding just pure pain. A delirium everywhere where league specific items or clusters dont drop and where the rewards after a full delirium zone clear is 3 rares at best. Not to mention that most of the skills were not usable becouse their dps were outregened by most of the mobs.

"
MrRaguza wrote:
Hello,
PS:
We all learn from our failures & I think this time its your turn to learn,understand & improve from that event.

lmfao

friendly but naive posting ( last paragraph manifests this impression ).

did you play a different game over last 2 years?

hope dies last, right?
"
bex_HB wrote:
"
MrRaguza wrote:
Hello,
PS:
We all learn from our failures & I think this time its your turn to learn,understand & improve from that event.

lmfao

friendly but naive posting ( last paragraph manifests this impression ).

did you play a different game over last 2 years?

hope dies last, right?

I think OP just ment this specific event was a failure.
I would rather say it was not balanced and the reward and XP was not worth the time spent.
Initially I wanted to test a DD Necro in this environment, but reaching lvl 50 at the beginning of Act 6 after 19 hours I had enough of this pain.
Although my damage was decent even for 100% delirium.
I gave up on the 98% delirium lower prison, 5minutes to kill 4 basic skeleton and earn +1% of my level, yep, juste a waste of time ^^'.

The idea feels great but i doubt any GGG ppl even tried it up to Brutus....

I though they would have make it a smart way like starting at 5% delirium then increasing by a few percent each map to reach around 80% at Acts end then scaling up to 100% in map, this could have been better.

OR at least scale xp/loot with delirium bonus.
Last edited by Bakudan on Jan 3, 2022, 8:46:07 AM
Shame on u , u get trush and u ruinet all 4 event . IF u have some shame go repli to ppl how the get same revard for 1% and 1005 delirium and no cluster jevel til lvl 50 , and i delete da carakter to remuve dam fukink frustracion on leveling
i didn't played delve for personal purpuses, but it's me or all the others event were really dissapointing?
Played all the heist event for a demigod and think there is a lot to improve and making it a bit more fun, left atlas invasion before lvl 50 because it feels like std 2.0 with some extra uniques and now delirium is still more dissapointing considering the % of delirium per area never change (at least make a reset per hour or per day like other events) and a bit more rewarding or crazy thing like other past events, fixed miscelaneous rewards for all the areas at all quantitys really sucks. After all is a voided event and won't break market.

And yes, scourge is not a option too, worst league in years (disliked more than perandus league and his horrible performances issues with mobs textures for example)
This event blows What is with the 98% Delirious at level 8. Not even random. Like WTF is GGG thinking. Not random either exit and entered several times 98% the entire time. I think GGG is going crazy and I think I am tired of supporting a game with stuff like this.
Wait until you meet 3 maps straight with 90+% delirium like me. Im just like why am i here just to suffer.
I quit at lvl 34 in combi with the game instability and 80%+ deli's, it is just impossible to play most builds..

Worst one out of all the event. Sorry GGG, but please put in a bit of effort into these events.

What are you going to fill the void with after this event ends? i mean there is a month of nothing.. Yea scourge is being extended, but that league is dead now.
Ok it was hard in Lower Prison.
But you can train through the high delirium percentage.
Im like lvl 47 now and having ok fun. Not an hilarious event, but not that bad when you get past the bit where you are low level and delirium aint.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info