The Delirium Everywhere Event Starts Soon

"
Archwizard wrote:
I just killed Brutus, and my initial review mirrors most of those posted:

This event is tedious, not challenging or fun.

The Delirium should definitely have been ramped up more slowly. As has been pointed out numerous times, 98% in Lower Prison is just, Bad[tm].

I enjoyed the other four events, but for me this one is a complete miss. I might not even stick around for the mystery box, and trust me when I say that's saying something about how much I do not enjoy this event.

Okay so I think one thing that would have made this event feel a lot better is if the reward was more focused.

Any of the following rewards instead of just "items" would have been a vast improvement: Currency, Divination Cards, Essences, Uniques.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
85% Delirious Brutus...
Well that event was fun! When's the next one?
Make a voided event for the remainder of scourge league that is Atlas Invasion but with scourge enabled. Maybe with a low percent chance for boss-specific uniques to drop when encountered in T14-16 maps. Would that work?

Delirium event is quite brutal. Not having more than 1 reward is discouraging. Considering this is void, feels weird to not have more than 1 reward enabled.
"
argoniashawks wrote:
"
DarkJen wrote:
I wish GHG played their own game..

I wish they just had some real gamers employed, that might help.

They have one. MtG gaming is gaming nonetheless.

#doubt that he achieved anything but acclaim for spending there though.

Even I scored honourable "23th out of 28 place" at our country's Innistrad release launch party, due to my mad skillz of cutting opponent's deck in such a manner so they're becoming landscrewed until the end of the event.

And I'm not ashamed of this quite low achievement since I've seen that people which spend on MtG more achieve less.

And he? "Oh, the background? Just $3000 worth of MtG cards, nothing special...", what a gamer...
The only reliable way to stop the epidemy is to eliminate even slightest chance to have a contact with contagious person/thing/creature/whatever.
98% delirious at Lower Prison!!! Is this a joke or what?!

Do not worry about GGG—I do not think they will worry about yours!! Haha! A little humour for you beast.
Is this Hardmode alpha test or something? docLeave
Hey guys I was wondering since it says type M in chat for a gift does that work on console aswell?? In bed right now and if someone replies saying it works on console I'll get up and start a new grind but if not imma just go back to sleep someone lmk
Hello,
I hope you guys had or still have a Wonderful Vacation.

I liked the idea of finishing milestones like killing brutus with 85% delirium or just Fortifcation with 90% if i remember right.

It was pretty grindy through the acts but if that was, what you guys wanted to bring down in the event you definitely brought the feeling of it.

But overall through the acts just having alot of high delirium numbers questions me if you guys might underestimated the numbers a bit. to kill stuff on 60%+ Deliriums what it takes to kill it and also what it need to survive it.

Mapping is also so far really hard because there are just plenty of high numbers.

im so far only at t6-t9 maps but im pretty sure it will be almost impossible to run t14 - t16 due to the numbers.

I personally think if you guys would have went a way of challenging breakpoints it would make more sense.. for example 80% of the areas under 50% delirious and brutus, dominus kitava etc. above 50% to make it harder would been enough already & the same strategy with the maps.

PS:
AS someone who loved Delirium league i was so excited about it and hoped you would not go too crazy on the numbers and be more gently to it.
We all learn from our failures & I think this time its your turn to learn,understand & improve from that event.

I gave this event a try because my friend talked me in to it. After spending a couple of hours cussing and asking myself why I was doing this to myself, I said nope...no more. What an utter mess but, one thing is for certain....my money is safe in my pocket. Why would I want to spend my money on something where I feel like I am being treated like shit? This event proved it.
Last edited by fuzzyrat1234 on Jan 3, 2022, 12:45:33 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info