The Delirium Everywhere Event Starts Soon

If GGG isn't going to play test events or leagues they should at least watch production results and patch fix the weekend launch.
I almost never give feedback but this event is a mess. The first act is hell and not fun and doesn't get better in the slightest. Levelling main questline should be a lot lower Delirious %.

You have messed this event up most will just quit some will pain through for the loot box at 50 then quit. Sad was looking forward to this event but it's just hell doing the questline not worth the pain.
Just like during the original league, I just dont get Delerium at all.

What is the point of it? I played through Act 1, ok it was harder but there were like no rewards?

What do I need to do to get something in return for my work? I have never died and I actually find the harder content fun, it makes the campaign less boring, but this can be achieved without Delerium as well.

Heist was such an amazing event, very rewarding, invasion was very rewarding as well, but boring to play, gauntlet was plain unfair and silly, Delve the worst of all.
It did not offer any rewards, I was level 60 and did not even get a 5 socket item, or a unique...

Anyways, I will prolly play to 50 again at Delerium, but the rewards are missing, only motivation is the fun due the difficulty, but ya, Heist owns them all, what a great event and super fast leveling speed.
98% delirious at The Prison monster level 8 area. No ty. It's literally impossible to kill monsters at this stage there. Also big concern is that the reward number is still one instead of 5-6. Makes me think this is the same even while mapping - random 5 deli orb difficulty here and there with no additional rewards - just why haha.
Last edited by aefoa on Jan 1, 2022, 9:18:22 AM
I just killed Brutus, and my initial review mirrors most of those posted:

This event is tedious, not challenging or fun.

The Delirium should definitely have been ramped up more slowly. As has been pointed out numerous times, 98% in Lower Prison is just, Bad[tm].

I enjoyed the other four events, but for me this one is a complete miss. I might not even stick around for the mystery box, and trust me when I say that's saying something about how much I do not enjoy this event.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
It's fine when there is a challenge, so you have push your skill to the limit to achieve certain goal, but well this is not the same in this case.
Last edited by esgiepe on Jan 1, 2022, 11:28:00 AM
10 days in THIS? Tnx, bye.

Gentlemen from GGG, just hire testers. It's not difficult - you take and pay people money to test your content before pushing it to a live server.
And remember that POE is a game about loot and exploration, and not about running from mobs around the floor in search of a way out without the ability to kill one of them.
And the Delirium league was exactly about loot, depending on the percentage of this very Delirium, and if you drove the percentage tightly, then if you please, give rewards accordingly)

One rare item so... I can't even find a word so as not to use foul language)
"
aefoa wrote:
98% delirious at The Prison monster level 8 area. No ty. It's literally impossible to kill monsters at this stage there. Also big concern is that the reward number is still one instead of 5-6. Makes me think this is the same even while mapping - random 5 deli orb difficulty here and there with no additional rewards - just why haha.

yep, this is exactly where I quit as well..

whatever's. Enjoy if you having fun but I hope this isn't a Harbinger of POE in 2022

Smooches,
Hil
yea it a bad event ... 98% and each area dont reset so brutus it stuck at 85% for 10days?...what a joke did they even try this?the fact that you cant reset anything and still be the same is another joke because your stuck with SHITY delirium 98% where you need to skip every thing again it not bad if your at act 8 with items and skill but first act 3 it like a pain in the *** and why bother... 1/10 this event just like gauntlet it dont need to be an event here i dont think it have it place... other wise it ok if you want to try with gauntlet..but like i said TRY ... but no thanks 4 a 10day event just like deli everywhere witch is not everywhere ... some map dont have it...for some reason
All I want from this event is GGG learning from their mistakes.

My thoughts:

1. People are crying of campaign tedium for several years now. This event is the manifestation of it.

2. Rewards scarcity: not scaling with difficulty doesn't make sense. In a voided event and especially after how good Boss Invasion was. One reward per area makes sense in a campaign. Maps should have rewards number linked to delirium level.

3. Delirium levels: randomised but fixed levels makes sense IN MAPS, but campaign scaling delirium according to area level would be so much better.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info