The Delirium Everywhere Event Starts Soon

I am sure it was tested. Doesn't mean it had to be tested by and for casuals though.

No changes, thanks.
"
DarkenX wrote:
People whining about the percentage need to learn to read, as they specified that it'd be random amounts. Don't whine cause you got unlucky.

For those who are smart and making complaints about instance re-rolling not changing that percent, I will gladly cheer you and you alone on. I'm all for difficulty spikes in these events, as that's what they're all about, but you should make the Delirium percentage change with each new instance of a map/region, or else many will not be able to even reach Brutus.

I have no issue reading. I ARE LITERATE! That said, "unlucky" my great backside. EVERY single person that is playing at the moment is running into a 98% Deli in Lower Prison and 85% Deli in Warden's Quarters. There is no "luck" involved there. There is simply no reason, whatsoever, that a level 6-12 character should be placed into an area where the mobs have 85+ damage reduction coupled with Life Regen that literally makes them immortal. No amount of overleveling or gearing will make that playable. Period. THAT is certainly poor design.
"
argoniashawks wrote:
Fix coming or not? if not i can stop wasting my time on this event.

Also this ^

+1

If this won't be fixed, please let us know stat so we can stop wasting our time.
"
albert2006xp wrote:
I am sure it was tested. Doesn't mean it had to be tested by and for casuals though.

No changes, thanks.

No one said these events were FOR casuals, though. Casuals can join in and try their hand at them, but whoever heard of a tournament of casuals?
90+ delirium with just a single chest reward everywhere is objectively worse than regular delirium mirrors, and Id rather be playing Gauntlet again than this.

How is this a voided league? What possible economic advantage are players getting with needing to spend 50X as long to kill monsters for a few rare item drops? Regular deliriums are not voided, and reward 10x as much loot. They also don't take nearly as long to clear out. Gauntlet is less pain to deal with, and it's not voided.

Who could have possibly designed this event without being either completely inept or completely sadistic. Coming at the tail end of the past several events that were all great ... this is a sh!tshow.

Asked in chat if the rewards ever get higher than 1 chest and everyone said no. Logged right then at lvl 13. Not wasting my time for an unbelievably unfun event.

The hell GGG. Push 3.17 into Jan, then delay it again until Feb ...then give us a terrible last event that's suppose to help tide us over. Real AAA decisions here.
Last edited by JoeShmo on Dec 31, 2021, 9:55:42 PM
Really disappointed, I completely lost my desire to play
Worst event ive tried, bad experience and doing boss at 85% is just a pure a way for devs to make no fun for being OS all day. i hope people still have fun in this trash event, but for me and my mental health is better to play outside of this event because its too much hard. the past event(4) was great but i think the difficulty of event scale at each grade: delve(ez), heist(normal), invasion(hard), delirium( try hard mod activated). losing 5h for only lvl 33 cuz delirium make lvl a pain in the ass, better time spend on league or standard than this. Happy holiday a for me like the caracter, this event is doomed.
well, this one was not tested at all, idea was good, result is rly bad. :(
I was just talking to a friend about GGG never doing something that just entirely sucks... well thats changed
Thanks for all the free portals GGG and Happy New Year

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info