[3.17] 👑PoE on Steroids: ✨Flicker Strike✨ CoC Ice Nova / Spear ❄️ - S-Tier T16s, Sirus, map/boss ✔️

Each boss kills me, the skill for one / targets does not work at all
What should I do?
and sometimes I catch oneshot during normal mobs
Last edited by daezur231 on Jun 1, 2022, 5:55:59 PM
Hi guys Im looking to roll my necro into this, and I am currently just farming up currency for the build minus ashes because Im not made of gold. does anyone have a POB link so I can have some ideas for what items/skill tree should look like. any help is appreciated
Probably you need to rise your ES to 5-6k, it will be enought for smooth maping/heisting/delving and also it would be fine for early bosses(sirus, elder and all conquerrs)

It's really fun gameplay, but for bossting dps more then 3m, i guess we have to switch cyclone. As i understood the week point is helmet, which allow us to generate frenzy charges.

My pob: https://pastebin.com/xM6EtTRt
Hi guys, I just made a cheaper version of the build, without some of the alternate quality gems and using a chayula's.
So far is really fun, but I've been dying quite a lot and still felling like lacking some damage. I've got about 6k ES with discipline.

Any tips on where to improve?
My pob: https://pastebin.com/PpK6ZmYP
Hi Im loving the build so much atm The Ice nova Var is so far doing wonders, I was wanting to transition to Ice spear but checking pob I was 3 mill off your ice nova dmg and my crit for ice spear drops a ton. I was looking for DPS Checklist but I cant find it. My gear is very similar to yours, Watchers eye is a bit less defensive but converts cold phy's. What is that DPS checklist? and how can i raise my crit? great build tho one of the most fun ive had in a while. ty

https://pastebin.com/9mrxR4wD.
Last edited by IXI_Morde_IXI on Jun 6, 2022, 2:45:55 AM
So im starting this build right now after i heard something about it on reddit.

ill post what i paid and how everything is going.

I got a lvl 94 Sabo with no gear so this is my starting point.

i bought:

150% Shavrons wrapping - 100c
- 6 socketed it 350 jewellers
- 6 linked it 1500 fusings via bench.
- colourd it 300 cromatics

30% Usupers - 1c
TRanquility Presence of Chayula - 120c
30 dex Prism Guardian - 70c
Good Stats Cospris - 50c
Str/int Ring - 120c
int/dex Unset Ring (no frostbite) - 1ex
Large Cluster - 3ex
both medium Clusters - 60c

divergent flicker strike - 34c
aw cast on crit - 1.1ex
anomalous ice nova - 40c
divergent inspiration - 4.5ex
lvl 21 disciplin - 50c
purity of elements - 25c
hatred - 20c
ice spear - 20c
anomalous gmp - 1ex
phantasmal frostbolt - 60c
mark on hit - 30c
herald of ice - 10c

got all other gems for around 20c.

i will get gloves/boots/belt and watchers eye tomorrow and then we will start running :)

Sooo…

I bought some gloves , the watchers eye and sin treks and did run the build.

It worked. Im farming glacier sentinel strat with it.

But i have to admit it didnt feel great.

BUT… i got myself ashes of the stars for 47 ex and i upgraded some gems to level 21 like anomalous ice nova and got myself anomalous ice spear 20/20.

Now it is a breeze. If reached a point where i only die if i mess up myself. Clearspeed is great and it is fun.

But i have to say you should not try playing this build with low investment. It wont feel great and it will be far inferior to just a normal flicker strike soulthirst character that will cost you less then half.

I will craft myself good boots and a good redeemer belt and i am still missing a good frost bite curse ring (these things are rly expansive if you want one on a good base with good stats).

So im in a state of min maxing now and will upload a video when i feel im done with it and post a pob.

Last edited by Tornjak87 on Jun 13, 2022, 11:31:50 AM
Hello, i am having problems with triggering ice spears on my flicker strike on bosses and stuff? can someone tell me what i am doing wrong?

https://pastebin.com/AJRrGxaU
This is very nice build for clearing maps.

That's all. Even for killing bosses on the maps - this build is like a stick in the ass.

I spend ~60ex for this. The items almost similar to items in pob.
Max level I reched 89. And nothing new will be better in late.
I saw the tree build. I took key values but still get Oneshots and other troubles.

Its pathetic that in 3.18 I can beat ~50% of Essence mobs because sometimes the mobs are like invulnerable to cold damage and then this build silly.

I can't say anything about Elder, Shaper because this build cannot even reach them.

I waste 2 weeks for this build.

2/10. 2 points for fun mapping.
Maybe the new trickster ascendancy? or might be an option for forbidden flame/flesh?
"
Vladjkaaa wrote:
This is very nice build for clearing maps.

That's all. Even for killing bosses on the maps - this build is like a stick in the ass.

I spend ~60ex for this. The items almost similar to items in pob.
Max level I reched 89. And nothing new will be better in late.
I saw the tree build. I took key values but still get Oneshots and other troubles.

Its pathetic that in 3.18 I can beat ~50% of Essence mobs because sometimes the mobs are like invulnerable to cold damage and then this build silly.

I can't say anything about Elder, Shaper because this build cannot even reach them.

I waste 2 weeks for this build.

2/10. 2 points for fun mapping.

Ah, pity, if you let me see a PoB I could probably diagnose the issue for you. It's not a matter of items matching the PoB, but usually something like running OOM without you noticing, or players not using the debuffs from Bonechill etc on targets that absolutely need it.

Also, I hope you didn't buy an Ashes of the Stars - you're meant to go Chayula's Presence / Badge of the Brotherhood this league - it's always been foretold that Ashes was firstly a fun amulet and once the nerfs hit, it makes no sense to use it. Imagine all that currency going to fix other aspects of the build.
💥💫BB Unloader 1000% AoE 70m DPS🗡️🔪🔫: view-thread/3466787
FlickerCoC Ice Nova / Spear Assassin: view-thread/3225536
🔨⚡CWC Lightning Conduit Mjolner Trickster: view-thread/3300148
VD Arcanist Brand Necro: view-thread/2911667

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info