[3.17] 👑PoE on Steroids: ✨Flicker Strike✨ CoC Ice Nova / Spear ❄️ - S-Tier T16s, Sirus, map/boss ✔️

"
iAxX wrote:
I put 40ex into this build, had the proper watcher's eye but the build just struggles to survive against anything it doesn't one shot.

The price of Ashes now makes it unviable for this build and the lack of mana reservation efficiency means you have to take a couple of nodes on the passive tree to fix that.

I figured a Headhunter would fix this build along with Cyclone, unfortunately it's still not great.

Essence Rares take a ridiculous amount of time to kill and the lack of other mobs around to regen off of usually means death if the essence rares are duplicated.

Would not recommend, stay away until Archnemesis mobs are tuned down.

How much dps do you have? Could you share your Pob?
I've also been playing the build, absolutely loving it, still need to sort my single target + minmax but here is current pob: https://pastebin.com/JZF5t2M3
(idk how to calc dps properly, I just know I do enough damage to kill stuff)

I'm not sure the +1 strike gloves are actually that useful because clear felt good without them and it doesn't help for single target at all i just got lucky

I heisted until I could afford everything then have been blowing through the atlas with it

My tips:

1. you need everything. (and just use presence of chayula this build 100% doesn't need ashes)

don't expect this build to work after you slot the gems in to your 6L shavs, you need every last bit of gear that op tells you to get, there is no half assing this - my gear is baseline! I'd just wait and play something else until you can afford to respec to this properly (I just ran poison spectral helix for my league starter)

2. single target is not this builds strong point (i haven't tried ice spear variant yet, will farm t16s for a while then try upgrading) so don't spec into things that need you to have good single target (essence :D) my atlas is legion/strongbox/breach atm

3.TAKE THE SHRINE NODES

as far as i'm concerned primaeva is the GOAT flickering around is just too fun :D
Last edited by Megapillar on May 27, 2022, 4:54:12 AM
"
Megapillar wrote:
I've also been playing the build, absolutely loving it, still need to sort my single target + minmax but here is current pob: https://pastebin.com/JZF5t2M3
(idk how to calc dps properly, I just know I do enough damage to kill stuff)

I'm not sure the +1 strike gloves are actually that useful because clear felt good without them and it doesn't help for single target at all i just got lucky

I heisted until I could afford everything then have been blowing through the atlas with it

My tips:

1. you need everything. (and just use presence of chayula this build 100% doesn't need ashes)

don't expect this build to work after you slot the gems in to your 6L shavs, you need every last bit of gear that op tells you to get, there is no half assing this - my gear is baseline! I'd just wait and play something else until you can afford to respec to this properly (I just ran poison spectral helix for my league starter)

2. single target is not this builds strong point (i haven't tried ice spear variant yet, will farm t16s for a while then try upgrading) so don't spec into things that need you to have good single target (essence :D) my atlas is legion/strongbox/breach atm

3.TAKE THE SHRINE NODES

as far as i'm concerned primaeva is the GOAT flickering around is just too fun :D

I also would like to add that since it's a build from before spell suppression it might be worth investing in it on couple of pieces of gear to feel more tanky.
I don't know why but it seems not works
Right now i have this build https://pastebin.com/XRVWcGTr , but i can't farm t15/t16 maps and also i can't complete(I have tryed different mods, but it still slacking) expedetion on yellow maps, also legion sometimes may be really anoying(just one shot). I've farmed Del and breach without problems.

The main problem i can't farm fast red maps(t14-t16).

Probably I'm doing something wrong, and better to switch cyclone, but flick is too fun
Okay, I was wrong...
It's almost works. I've tuned this to https://pastebin.com/cyN5HKPm

And now i can close t15-t16 maps with sentinels for 4 min.

Now i just need to leveling, just to pick up point for ES.
The worst part is you're missing watcher's eye which is probably the biggest def layer of that build.
How do you get the critical strike chance when using the ice spear spec in chest links?
Is the hunter boots with tailwind give you more dmg then double influenced boots? POB showed me less dmg with tailwind then with double influecend, but i'm not sure about this

Somebody knows?
I have questions, why do you have wand in the second slots, what are they for?
it’s not really possible to buy a lot with all the attributes, you had to bypass the maximum mana, how critical would it be?
Damage penetrates where can i get this mod? not on the market
Second slots just for lvl gems.
Sry, i didn't get it, but i have now 130mana unreserved and it's enough
I have damage penetrates only on jewel, but i guess it could be on boots/gloves

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info