[3.17] 👑PoE on Steroids: ✨Flicker Strike✨ CoC Ice Nova / Spear ❄️ - S-Tier T16s, Sirus, map/boss ✔️

"
foster21 wrote:
Trying to piece the build together using the i think main pob, you have 5 links for gloves, herald of ice, ice bite, ass mark, mark on hit, precision and 9 gems on the shavs. Not super sure what to swap out and when

All right, haha, I had too little time on the weekend to clear it all up but it's good you guys came to this thread, it's where I will update and edit clarifications as well as answer your queries :D

So for the 6 links - I uncheck the ones you DON'T want to run while in the spec - for example in Ice Nova build you run the checked ones:

Flicker Strike - CoC - Multistrike - Ice Nova (the core)

+

Incr Crit Strikes - (Divergent) Inspiration

(Re: Inspiration - ALWAYS MAKE SURE your Ice Nova costs at least 1 mana or you won't fire Inspiration and will be fighting using a 5L basically.)

As for gloves - Drop Ice Bite, sorry, that was a clearing adjustment I made for more shatters on open maps :D
💥💫BB Unloader 1000% AoE 70m DPS🗡️🔪🔫: view-thread/3466787
FlickerCoC Ice Nova / Spear Assassin: view-thread/3225536
🔨⚡CWC Lightning Conduit Mjolner Trickster: view-thread/3300148
VD Arcanist Brand Necro: view-thread/2911667
So ice spear version is more bossing, and ice nova more for mapping? Sry i'm noob :D
I've attempted to build this, am struggling. My effective crit chance only reaches around 50% max but you're at 100% and I can't figure out how/why.

https://pastebin.com/Xd0AJ88R

Ok it looks like when I'm full flasked and have inspiration charges I'm around 89%
Last edited by 4hpkj4 on Mar 7, 2022, 11:35:10 AM
Make sure you tick off "power charges" and "chilled". Also go through this checklist!

1) You must always be casting Vortex. Not only is it a signifcant DPS boost just by itself (it explodes 5 times), it applies chill to everything and also amplifies damage taken by chill effect. It is crucial to apply chill because:

a) Cospri's crits much more often against a chilled target.
b) Anomalous Ice Nova enjoys 75% increased damage against chilled targets.

If you notice my setup is Q for Flicker and W for Vortex, I kinda just hold down these two buttons when I map - Flicker autotargets anyway.

2) I suspect your Diamond Flask, with its 3.7 second duration, is simply expiring very early in fights. It won't be HORRIBLE but trust me, having a high uptime Diamond is absolutely massive unless you have Brittle Ground boots and are very used to applying them. Reroll your flask and absolutely take Purity of Elements this patch (it invalidates sap/brittle/scorch on top of regular ailments.)

Does that sound like it'll help you? :o

EDIT Holy crap dude, 3.7k ES isn't going to cut it in high red maps, I hope you're not trying that content ><
Last edited by primaeva on Mar 7, 2022, 12:27:51 PM
"
Cyterizz wrote:
So ice spear version is more bossing, and ice nova more for mapping? Sry i'm noob :D

Absolutely right, I've included two PoBs to show how you can quickly switch between both specs for when you have a ton of fragments and want to smack some bosses instead of farming the atlas. :D

Ice spear is upwards of 10m sDPS while Ice Nova is about half that, 5m sDPS is more than enough for quick map bosses but in general the 2 regrets is just worth it to swap on juiced Conquerors / other Pinnacle bosses.
"
EDIT Holy crap dude, 3.7k ES isn't going to cut it in high red maps, I hope you're not trying that content ><

This is my take. Not sure what I have not ticked or ticked but my DPS is considerably low.

Want to take a look?
https://pastebin.com/ex0hr7aQ

edit: After checking myself

The 5 nodes at the very top will add around 1mil dps when I get those.

But I suppose I'm still only around 2-3mil dps at the moment with those
Last edited by reptoon on Mar 7, 2022, 2:20:34 PM
Thanks for the tips and for actually looking at my build. What aura should I switch out for purity of elements?
"
4hpkj4 wrote:
Thanks for the tips and for actually looking at my build. What aura should I switch out for purity of elements?

You need to take the mastery right above scion starting place to lessen the reserve cost of discipline then you should be able to enable element aura.
I literally have no place to put it. Currently I have precision, discipline, hatred, determination, defiance banner, and herald of ice active. Do I replace precision with herald of ice in my gloves and then put purity in my shield?
Last edited by 4hpkj4 on Mar 7, 2022, 3:30:48 PM
"
4hpkj4 wrote:
I literally have no place to put it. Currently I have precision, discipline, hatred, determination, defiance banner, and herald of ice active. Do I replace precision with herald of ice in my gloves and then put purity in my shield?

yes take out ice bite in the gloves. OP said he was testing with wide-open maps with that and its not suppose to be in the default setup (at least in this guide)

thats where you put precision, in the gloves by replacing ice bite

in the shield = Hatred, Elements and Discipline

also scratch what I said about the mastery above scion thats suppose to be "Gain 3% max mana as extra energy shield"
Last edited by reptoon on Mar 7, 2022, 3:36:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info