December Events 2021

Portal twitch drops, who cares about portals?
Also, why i can't find anything about milestone rewards in a league. besides gettin to level 50, there is nothing mentioned.
2 hours is kinda long time to watch a streamer...and if i leave it on in the background it just slows my game down
"
2 hours is kinda long time to watch a streamer...and if i leave it on in the background it just slows my game down

You can always watch it in mobile using the twitch app. As long as your account is linked with poe, then you're good to go.
"

You can run it on your phone with audio only, 144/160p.

If your PC cant handle a stream in the background I don't know how it can even run PoE LOL.
Last edited by Bluemouse2 on Dec 3, 2021, 8:40:32 AM
"
Bluemouse2 wrote:
"

You can run it on your phone with audio only, 144/160p.

If your PC cant handle a stream in the background I don't know how it can even run PoE LOL.

it can handle it just lags a bit....
Still no reply or any action from GGG regarding giving middle finger towards console players. I start to suspect the only way to get a response is writing an email to Tencent complain department which will then take action because GGG doesn't even bother to give a reply at all besides copy-paste one X days ago how it's all because updating issues if some problems arise but hey - straight abandoning consoles for whole December where PC players enjoy multitude of events seems fair for you.
"
QinLie wrote:
Still no reply or any action from GGG regarding giving middle finger towards console players. I start to suspect the only way to get a response is writing an email to Tencent complain department which will then take action because GGG doesn't even bother to give a reply at all besides copy-paste one X days ago how it's all because updating issues if some problems arise but hey - straight abandoning consoles for whole December where PC players enjoy multitude of events seems fair for you.

Hey there, QinLie.

The Community Team has posted about this here. I hope this helps to clear things up for you.
Does it make a diffence for the mtx rewards if i play HC or not?
That's the only GGG post I was referring in my previous comment. It just state things but is omitting WHY :
- consoles don't get ANY event at all unless suddenly every single possible event is buggy on consoles
- lack of any response besides literally ONE comment from GGG side so yeah it totally seems like GGG doesn't even care to reply
- why does GGG didn't choose to use emergency updates services on Xbox for those events - something which give you ability to update game almost immediately after sending patch to Microsoft and is a part of Microsoft services

There is so many points and things we as a players can point out but it's impossible to even have ANY kind of dialog between us and GGG when console players are straight ignored which is evident in this whole thread. Only when I mentioned writing a complaint to Tencent complaint department I got a response...
"

do you have to watch all 2 hours straight
Last edited by NightRome on Dec 3, 2021, 9:35:20 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info