December Events 2021

What a dumb F-in event with campaign zones being heavily skewed to the higher 80%+. Was actually looking forward to this event the most.
Heck yea!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
I think this is the most trash event I ever saw. Difficulty goes to 100% and we get 0 increase in drops/exp.

Looking forward to next event. I hope it wont be all the way in Feb.
I was happy during Delve event, but Delirium just kicked me in the balls.
Anyway, ty GGG. Never played any events before and it was interesting to me. GLgl.
Well the only event i had fun was Endless Delve event.
Matter of taste i suppose.

Thanks to this delirium event, in restospective all the previous ones not my taste became marvelous gems compared to this hellish XX% reduced fun zone.

You managed to transcend the campaign from a chore to an eye rolling simulator.

Hope nobody touched POE for the first time during this delirium event.
Did GGG give away the Atlas Invasion rewards already? i was really hyped i can get one with my level 95 character but i guess unlucky again Sadeg
did they gave out the rewards yet? i want to delete the character
As a new player, I enjoyed the Atlas Invasion event, but there was no warning (as far as I remember) on the character creation screen that the character would not transfer to Standard League. Perhaps a warning message in bold text can be incorporated for future events and noobs such as myself who do not visit the forums. Thanks!
Where's the reward page (70, 80, 85, 90, 95 rewards)?
Four void leagues played, a total of eights characters played, and eight prizes richer. Thank you! <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info