December Events 2021

so,only Zizaran's Gauntlet event not Voided?
"
SuperDrop wrote:
i really dont give a F JUST BECAUSE ITS VOID EVENTS. and again standard players ???? what you mean every where ? but its just anotehr mini league for 10 days. what a bs . seriusly wat ???

Your entire message makes no sence..rewrite it please, if you want people to comment on it.
"
Ozby wrote:
What happens to the loot we find at the end of the event since its SSF?

The events are voided...means you arent going to keep it. Unless youre playing the zizaran gauntlet :)
Thank you GGG for Events on Consols:)

You know that consoles supports you too, rigt? But remebers, please. Winter and X-mas time are also the best times to spend go with you GGG. We earn, you earn, All will be happy.

Don't forget about us!

Best Regards
Playstation and Xbox players
What happend if i already owns portal effects ?
Endless Delve turned out to be Endless Queue - even for people not playing the event. Good job GGG.
My most hated game.
My most favorite game.
Such is the duality of man.
Where. is. my. portal?

Claimed 40 minutes ago according to twitch. No portal in game.
"
QinLie wrote:

You know offering console players rewards for watching PC players enjoying event is adding insult to injury - I don't blame you because you are doing your job but I blame decision-maker behind all of this. It's similar to telling a hungry person go and watch others having a feast and telling them to wait for scraps - that's how it feels.

They are so out of touch with console its got to be a joke they actually want us to WATCH the events being played.... its just salt to the wound like you said
"
Suhuy wrote:
Where. is. my. portal?

Claimed 40 minutes ago according to twitch. No portal in game.

Did you connect your POE account with Twitch?
You need to go here -> Manage Connections, on your profile settings.
Last edited by Prezbi on Dec 3, 2021, 9:53:07 PM
"
Where. is. my. portal?

Same shit here, i have mtx on my poe account but not in game. Weird...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info