December Events 2021

Why the heck these events aren't in the calendar yet?
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
"
"
Alivkos wrote:
Why are idiots complaining about voided gear and consoles being second class citizens?
The main issue for me here is that they share all the cosmetics for softcore and hardcore, both ssf and nah. Makes absolutely no sense. Why even bother playing hardcore if you cant even make event draws separate for hardcore and scrubcore?

The demigods authority is the reason anyone would play HC/SSF for these events because it gives u a better chance at them that's it. Also there's no reason to separate the mix because everyone has the same chance at them because it's drawn at random

So by your logic level 90 hardcore/ssf hardcore = level 90 softcore/ssf softcore?
makes sense. Everything you said is not correct, there is no reason why mtx should be shared across softcore and hardcore. Obviously there are miles more softcore players, so they could have made random prizes divided at something like 9-1 for softcore/hardcore and that would be more fair. Right now there is like 0 reason to play hardcore if you want to get a chance for mtx which is obviously the big draw for this.
"Twitch Drops will be available on the first day of each 10 day event! "

in my timezone is at 10 PM but I will only play from 4 dec around 5 AM. will drops still be good that time? I hope, if its based on first 24hours
Speaking as a console player, what is the reason that console can't have an endless delve later in the month while PC is running a different special event. Since there was endless delve last year, there should be minimal work to port this to PS4/5 and Xbox. At least give us 1 event to participate in. It will stink to not have endless heist and the other events this month, but at least give us one. You have a couple of weeks to get things done and still keep the event starting in December.
endless Similacrum?
"
NUTYAx wrote:
endless Similacrum?

what would be the point if its voided? simu is just for loot
Last edited by Lyutsifer665 on Dec 2, 2021, 10:41:26 AM
"
"
behapower wrote:
Broken heart. Need to know why there is no console events... Last year was on console endless delve. Sad sad sad sad. Was looking foward for this events.

Unfortunately, we're not able to run these events on console this time around as they're new event types and if they require any fixes we wouldn't be able to get those through certification over the holiday period. Delve has had some updates which would need to go through various certifications to be compatible with console again and it won't be possible in time for the event starting. Once these events have taken place on PC, it's our hope that we can get them ready for console so they can be run simultaneously on all platforms if we run them again.

If the event on the console is impossible, maybe you can come up with something to give players the opportunity to get boxes so that it would not be so insulting?
F you console player, F YOU.
unfortunately the cool ones are voided, meh
3.23 is the best league of all time (an absolute banger)
I had some questions about the Atlas Invasion event. It sounds really fun, and I'm trying to think about what kind of build I want to play.

1. I assume that the bosses are scaled for the level of the zone we're in? I would also assume that they don't have phases, like in the Maven's Crucible? So, shaper beam still does a ton of damage, but it's a ton of damage for level 4 (or whatever), and shaper doesn't teleport you to an area you have to run through to get back to the zone you were in.

2. The event description says "Should you kill them, they are guaranteed to drop unique items." I assume the plural on items is intentional, but I would assume that at least one is guaranteed to drop. I'd also assume that this is just a generic unique, and not something specific to the boss. If I kill Shaper in the Mud Flats, am I guaranteed to get a shaper drop like Shaper's Touch?

3. Does this have the Scourge league mechanic as part of the league?
Last edited by moowiz on Dec 2, 2021, 7:04:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info