3.16.0d Hotfix 2

"
nice now if only you showed this sense of urgency for bugs that break the game for many players that would be cool. EG insane unexplained lag spikes demonstrated by Octavian.


Octavian's issues were modem-related. GGG would have a hard time diagnosing, let alone fixing, an individual user's home network configuration.
"
Syrill_ wrote:
Jesus this thread is full of weird comments from people not being able to (ab)use an unintended behaviour anymore :)


It's not like you guys used x% of your 0 Mana - you went to negative Mana to abuse it being considered infinite.


What are you talking about
50% of 0 is 0. You are not going to negative mana
RIP the only good scourge mod.
"
Luckystr1k3 wrote:

What are you talking about
50% of 0 is 0. You are not going to negative mana


Any amount that is split in percentages has to be at least not zero. You just can not split 0 Mana in parts, no matter the percentage. Just like you can not literally have zero apples.

Given that you could run more than two 50% auras without any reductions and what I wrote above, you guys are just salty, that GGG found out about what you are doing.




The dminishing return on Reservation is good for most of us players, since we can run more auras way easier than before. Just completely wrecked Aurabots, which is either good or bad, based on opinion.
But this here is just throwing shit at GGG for fixing a bug. Luckily the chance they listen to it is minimal.
Figures, that I share my birthday with Path Of Exile...
RIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP he he he
"
WE ARE GGG AND YOU WILL PLAY OUR GAME AS WE TELL YOU, UNDERSTAND?


Choice is an illusion, Exile.
Hugely dissapointed by the "fix" but its nothing I wouldnt expect from GGG past being aquired by 10cent. And fanboys tell it was obviously unintended. Welp, playing anything other than toxic rain is unintended I guess. Please ban all skills and all interactions BECAUSE THEY ARE OBVIOUSLY UNINTENDED. THERE IS ONLY ONE WAY TO PLAY THE GAME, WAAAH. Also go put a 0,50 times 0 in calculator to see what should happen when you reserve 50% of your 0 mana :)
Last edited by Shival on Nov 9, 2021, 1:58:28 PM
"
Syrill_ wrote:
"
Luckystr1k3 wrote:

What are you talking about
50% of 0 is 0. You are not going to negative mana


Any amount that is split in percentages has to be at least not zero. You just can not split 0 Mana in parts, no matter the percentage. Just like you can not literally have zero apples.

Given that you could run more than two 50% auras without any reductions and what I wrote above, you guys are just salty, that GGG found out about what you are doing.




The dminishing return on Reservation is good for most of us players, since we can run more auras way easier than before. Just completely wrecked Aurabots, which is either good or bad, based on opinion.
But this here is just throwing shit at GGG for fixing a bug. Luckily the chance they listen to it is minimal.


Lol you don't need to "split" mana it's LITERALLY a multiplier.
GGG forgot that anything times zero is zero, simple as.

The diminishing return isn't "good" it's literally the AoE nerf where the number literally lies to you and you have to go to PoB to see what your ACTUAL numbers are gonna be without having to spend the time leveling and building.

Hell you could literally invest NOTHING into reservation and still reserve two fifty percent auras.

We're "throwing shit" because they broke shit in the name of "balance" when their game is so broken at fundamental levels anymore that apparently children's math is enough to "exploit" it.
"
Shival wrote:
"
WE ARE GGG AND YOU WILL PLAY OUR GAME AS WE TELL YOU, UNDERSTAND?


Choice is an illusion, Exile.
Hugely dissapointed by the "fix" but its nothing I wouldnt expect from GGG past being aquired by 10cent. And fanboys tell it was obviously unintended. Welp, playing anything other than toxic rain is unintended I guess. Please ban all skills and all interactions BECAUSE THEY ARE OBVIOUSLY UNINTENDED. THERE IS ONLY ONE WAY TO PLAY THE GAME, WAAAH. Also go put a 0,50 times 0 in calculator to see what should happen when you reserve 50% of your 0 mana :)


Babyrage.
garbled text on items, death due to lagging constantly. but things like this are way more important. fix the game instead of stealing money from people for a broken game
poe is going down fast. playing Last Epoch now. much better game
Could you please fix the Map Tab not working?
Maps don't convert to the current series.
Please look into it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info