3.16.0d Hotfix 2

pretty bad when minor things like these warrant priority dev time and get fixed fast when players themselves feel exploited while GGG takes their money but leaves you to play a broken game.
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead
Typical GGG move :)
You guys go worse and worse...
Jesus this thread is full of weird comments from people not being able to (ab)use an unintended behaviour anymore :)

It's not like you guys used x% of your 0 Mana - you went to negative Mana to abuse it being considered infinite.
"
Syrill_ wrote:
Jesus this thread is full of weird comments from people not being able to (ab)use an unintended behaviour anymore :)

It's not like you guys used x% of your 0 Mana - you went to negative Mana to abuse it being considered infinite.

Yeah it's not like they gutted legitimate investment to reservation reduction at the beginning of the league.

Oh wait.

Besides the fact GGG "forgot" that anything times zero is zero is lowkey hilarious given all the white knights singing their "balance patch" praises.
"
Blaad89 wrote:
Common guys, could have at least let people have fun for a week

No fun allowed
Cry about it
i hope the buyer had fun with their 1 day build LMAO
Don't forget they had to hotfix this, but when they added mana costs to triggered spells they left the 50% reduced maximum Mana in the Voll's Protector making it unusable utter garbage of an item and if they could properly balance out the existing unique items when they added that bullshit mechanics this shitty situation couldn't even exist.
The only thing I am wondering is:
has this been always the case and no one simply bothered to test this (from the playerbase I mean), or is 3.16 the first patch where it actually is possible because without scourge mods there has never been a way to get to 100+% reduced mana
nice now if only you showed this sense of urgency for bugs that break the game for many players that would be cool. EG insane unexplained lag spikes demonstrated by Octavian.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info