Post aura rage here. I will lock any other aura thread I see.

It's not hard to add an option, Russel.. that's all we "old aura fans" ever wanted, not priority over the new auras, or the MTX auras.

Is it too much to ask? ... :'(
Still alive.. are we?
"
Blockhead wrote:
It's not hard to add an option, Russel.. that's all we "old aura fans" ever wanted, not priority over the new auras, or the MTX auras.

Is it too much to ask? ... :'(

+1
Indeed it isn't hard to add an option, it is however annoying to maintain the availability of that option with future updates to the game and also instills the belief that all Aura's both old and new should have 2 visuals you can choose between and if GGG didn't start doing that people would've complained and maybe suggest a High/Low detail option for Aura's instead etc.

It's kind of a slippery slope.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
Hi

I never understood why the switch to these auras? and now I have option of getting micro trans for my aura to gloss it up:(

Lol, how about putting old auras up in shop I am sure people would buy them.

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
I just don't understand, this game is so good. Why are people so greedy? ''Hey let's make the auras look bad so we could put new aura effects to store for 10 bucks.'' Most of the people liked the old auras and some like new, easiest way could be just making it an option...
"
Nuudlike29 wrote:
I just don't understand, this game is so good. Why are people so greedy? ''Hey let's make the auras look bad so we could put new aura effects to store for 10 bucks.'' Most of the people liked the old auras and some like new, easiest way could be just making it an option...

But they dont look bad. In your personal opinion they look bad. Some people liked the old auras. Angry people tend to post more than positive people. If I see something change in a game and its awesome I tell my friends its awesome. If I see something I don't like id rage on the forums. Id be pretty disappointed if our player base was 50-90 people. We wont add an option for the old auras because we in the art team didn't like them(we also dont want to make 2 sets of every single aura in the game). They didn't fit poe no matter how many times the same people ask for them back.
I like all the fluffy animals[img]http://i.imgur.com/mO8dR.png[\img]
y im slept?
we should take all those people who like the old auras and put them in a time machine to the 70s because they're clearly fans of disco balls

not judging here, retro's cool! :D

in case it wasn't clear, i am a fan of the new auras :)
"
Russell wrote:
"
Nuudlike29 wrote:

But they dont look bad. In your personal opinion they look bad. Some people liked the old auras. Angry people tend to post more than positive people. If I see something change in a game and its awesome I tell my friends its awesome. If I see something I don't like id rage on the forums. Id be pretty disappointed if our player base was 50-90 people. We wont add an option for the old auras because we in the art team didn't like them(we also dont want to make 2 sets of every single aura in the game). They didn't fit poe no matter how many times the same people ask for them back.

Some people need to realize that just because the same 100 user keep demanding something and make hundreds of threads about it, doesn't make them 'the playerbase'.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
I'm a first time poster in this thread.

The old auras looked ridiculous (disclaimer: this is my own, personal opinion!!!) and took away from the environment (I mostly played a summoner).

I like the new auras.

That is all.
"
Russell wrote:
"
Nuudlike29 wrote:

Hey Russell. I don't care either way however it seems kind of odd that you say there are not options when it comes to the aesthetics and aura because of xxxxxx reasons. But why would you say "we the art team didn't like them"???? If you didn't like them why did they go in the game in the first place?? C'mon man.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info