Post aura rage here. I will lock any other aura thread I see.

auras 0 Russel 5
Run all the purity auras together, so badass
Wow this thread is still going!

+1 old auras mtx graphic effect w/e I'd pay for them!....stupid kiddie skulls looks idiotic...bring back the runic look so much better.
Anyone need a screenshot of the post that Russel deleted?

It's kind of embarrassing behavior coming from an administrator from such an otherwise professional company, just like the switch of the aura graphics from the old ones to these disappointing current effects.
"
Ivory_vines wrote:
Anyone need a screenshot of the post that Russel deleted?

It's kind of embarrassing behavior coming from an administrator from such an otherwise professional company, just like the switch of the aura graphics from the old ones to these disappointing current effects.

What did I delete exactly?
I like all the fluffy animals[img]http://i.imgur.com/mO8dR.png[\img]
y im slept?
HEY GUUIS

whas going on in this thread?

PSSST.. hey Russel
Simple minimalistic aura effects >>> flashy over the top shitty 'look-at-me-im-a-christmas-tree tryhard auras
"Please feel free to report any players you see attempting to acquire/sell items in trade chat." - Bex_GGG
Hi

Still thinking like others that these old auras should be brought back under classic mtx's.

Great read lol.

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info