3.16.0b Patch Notes (restartless)

Good stuff!
great. crash fixes <3 10 minutes in, first crash. keep up the top tier patching GGG.
I still think there is something wrong with some passive skill gems. It feels like some of them just don't work. And you need to fix all the mobs of the sirus.
Last edited by Faerys on Oct 26, 2021, 11:13:58 PM
"
space_dragoon wrote:
Bloodshapers getting nerfed but no change to Ravenous Misshapens? The Blood Orb isn't even hard to dodge, but any build without real mitigation gets destroyed by the Arc those mobs cast, not to mention that they have no cooldown on it and spawn in like packs of five.

This dude said without real mitigation like this patch wasn't the biggest boost in overall defensive layers the game has ever seen. Unbelievable how dogshit people are at the game but blame it on the devs.
Great patch. I'm still looking forward to ballista totem fix.
Crash fixes did not work.

Too late GGG...
---> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nSKK5UeJNQ <---
Please for the love of god fix SG server with latency issues on specific maps :(
im still have chrashes, now i have crash in every potal
"
"
space_dragoon wrote:
Bloodshapers getting nerfed but no change to Ravenous Misshapens? The Blood Orb isn't even hard to dodge, but any build without real mitigation gets destroyed by the Arc those mobs cast, not to mention that they have no cooldown on it and spawn in like packs of five.

This dude said without real mitigation like this patch wasn't the biggest boost in overall defensive layers the game has ever seen. Unbelievable how dogshit people are at the game but blame it on the devs.

Sure maybe the way he said it is bad, as having no real mitigation is bound to have you get killed by more than just the Ravenous Misshapens, but his point is still valid about the actual mob.
The Arc these guys throw might not be a 1 shot, but they spawn in packs and I thought we were past getting hit by unavoidable damage(or as far as I can tell at least) as a lazy way to gate clear speed.
I wouldn't say that the other Scourge mobs are a walk in the park but they do seem to pale in comparison to the Misshapens.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info