3.16.0b Patch Notes (restartless)

"
Supertorben wrote:
Still no ballista totem fix? Please get on this ASAP they are currently bugged and way too squishy!

Definitely this but they are aware of it. GGG replied in someone's thread saying they'll pass the info on.
banned for no clear reason.

yesterday afternoon around here in uruguay they scammed me a THE DOCTOR the user "Lincaz" ok my mistake, then at night they ban my account reasons I am not clear, the only thing I did was play with my friend and the maximum that happened to him They were some chromatics that I needed because he was leveling his character, now if that's a reason for ban nose, the game has crashed me all day, I need help and someone important to see it, my other account is Draiculol, I play by Epic Games and the programs I have are the "Awakened PoE Trade" and the "ChaosRecipeEnhancer" the second one I did not know how to use and I left it there.
The truth is I don't have 5usd to buy another premium stash tab to trade again and I don't know if I can have something on the pc that conflicts with the game.
but if I need the help of you users so that they can pay attention to the message and give me a little attention.
The game crashed every 3 hours or disconnected really needed help
Sadly I'm still crashing every few times I zone into another instance.
Vixen's Entrapment there is always big trouble
all curse gems to much mana cost
x4 curse gem use in gloves and one spell for triggers x4 = tooo much mana cost

GGG why not fix for Vixen's Entrapment triggers free mana cost.
Very sad!
"
"
Supertorben wrote:
Still no ballista totem fix? Please get on this ASAP they are currently bugged and way too squishy!

Definitely this but they are aware of it. GGG replied in someone's thread saying they'll pass the info on.

'Passing the info on' does not mean there is a fix on the way. Just that someone is passed the info of a potential bug. Speaking from a dev's perspective.

A bug that breaks the starter build recommended by almost every streamer in hc and sc, ssf and trade. Even zizaran had a guide about tr.

GGG pls fix asap.
Last edited by Baltasar on Oct 27, 2021, 1:01:42 AM
damn you already nerfed my spectres......
RE: Elemental Overload bug

Are we sure it's not working? I noticed people saying there's no buff icon, but instead of it being displayed near all the other buffs, it displays under the specific skill that acquired the buff now. That said, I'm unable to test if the DPS component of it is actually working since I have too many DPS variables in my build causing my tooltip to change constantly anyway.
Former player moderator, valued poster, and early-adopter responsible for The Blood Dance.

GGG has forgotten where they came from. As a result, I no longer support the deceitful, corporate Tencent slave sellouts running this game.
Last edited by MonopolyLegend on Oct 27, 2021, 1:20:56 AM
Super league having lots of fun TY.
There is bug with Zana and party play - finding Zana in map, going into her map, dying and people other than instance owner cannot re-enter the map.
"
RE: Elemental Overload bug

Are we sure it's not working? I noticed people saying there's no buff icon, but instead of it being displayed near all the other buffs, it displays under the specific skill that acquired the buff now. That said, I'm unable to test if the DPS component of it is actually working since I have too many DPS variables in my build causing my tooltip to change constantly anyway.

I can confirm that at least the tooltip damage is bugged. Whether the actual damage is bugged is hard to say, but I seem to do the same damage regardless of when I get the EO icon or not.
Last edited by Zombiesbum on Oct 27, 2021, 2:00:24 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info