Chemist's 3.16 zerk boneshatter 20-60m dps, non crit, HCSSF Viable

I've tried this, decided to drop it. The build is WAY too clunky, DPS is ok at best with better gear than the mid range set from POB.
Cool idea but yeah, nah.
"
corosou wrote:

It is also quite a coincidence that you post your guide 2 days after I post my Boneshatter guide, yet you apparently have not a single shred of proof you actually fleshed this concept out yourself.

The first links, at least ones I can find on quick notice, to a PoB of this Boneshatter build on the Chemist discord date back to 11.10, as in over two weeks ago.

In fact, it's quite a coincidence that you happen to post a forum version of a build Chemist has been brewing on the discord for weeks now...
"
Flawi wrote:
"
corosou wrote:

It is also quite a coincidence that you post your guide 2 days after I post my Boneshatter guide, yet you apparently have not a single shred of proof you actually fleshed this concept out yourself.

The first links, at least ones I can find on quick notice, to a PoB of this Boneshatter build on the Chemist discord date back to 11.10, as in over two weeks ago.

In fact, it's quite a coincidence that you happen to post a forum version of a build Chemist has been brewing on the discord for weeks now...

I've been working and posting about this build since 3.15. It just wasn't posted as a guide back then because as I said, it takes weeks/months of work to flesh out a build.

You're welcome to read the posts on my Bladestorm guide from pages 29 until the end of 3.15 to see the entire development process of the build:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3009485/page/29

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Kane_GGG on Oct 26, 2021, 4:52:09 PM
"
corosou wrote:
"
Flawi wrote:
"
corosou wrote:

I've been working and posting about this build since 3.15. It just wasn't posted as a guide back then because as I said, it takes weeks/months of work to flesh out a build.

You're welcome to read the posts on my Bladestorm guide from pages 29 until the end of 3.15 to see the entire development process of the build:

EDIT: Also, does it not make you curious this guy doesn't have a single achievement completed in 3.16, but is somehow writing guides for it? Sounds fishy AF to me... And a Discord channel for some guy that just joined the game in April 2021. Uh, OK, I guess...

This is some serious dumbassery, I've been playing hcssf ladder in this game for three years. Mine is a berserker because I'm not monkas enough to play a jugg in 3.16 lul, yours is a terrible crit version and you don't use a shield to cap supression or to get any form of avoidance, enjoy dying to any spell shotgun. Copy you lmao.
Last edited by ChemistHCSSF on Oct 26, 2021, 1:37:41 PM
"
_Eddd wrote:
I've tried this, decided to drop it. The build is WAY too clunky, DPS is ok at best with better gear than the mid range set from POB.
Cool idea but yeah, nah.

dps is pretty bonkers, there's a skillcap to it and requires proper rage management. Doing just fine with it in hcssf atm.

Just to elaborate your zerker was level 69 which most likely means it didn't have uber lab, gear got removed but tree is also scuffed so cant tell you what went wrong.
Last edited by ChemistHCSSF on Oct 26, 2021, 1:54:13 PM
"
corosou wrote:
"
Flawi wrote:
"
corosou wrote:

EDIT: Also, does it not make you curious this guy doesn't have a single achievement completed in 3.16, but is somehow writing guides for it? Sounds fishy AF to me... And a Discord channel for some guy that just joined the game in April 2021. Uh, OK, I guess...

What do the builds share with each other besides the main skill? Ascendancy is different, trees are different, skills are different, gear is different, playstyle is different, literally everything is different besides the fact both are Marauder using Boneshatter. There's literally no reasonable way to claim the concepts for both builds are even REMOTELY similar.
Last edited by ChemistHCSSF on Oct 26, 2021, 1:26:13 PM
Ignoring all the drama that just popped up in this thread overnight, ive chosen this as my big dick melee build to play now that i got a farmer leveled.

Warcries are one of the last few mechanics ive not played too much with so im excited to die a lot, or blow shit up idk whats gonna happen but here we go.
"
Maniakal wrote:
Ignoring all the drama that just popped up in this thread overnight, ive chosen this as my big dick melee build to play now that i got a farmer leveled.

Warcries are one of the last few mechanics ive not played too much with so im excited to die a lot, or blow shit up idk whats gonna happen but here we go.

not much drama, just some clown with a 12 unique build trying to claim mine is his lul. Build is lots of fun, hope you enjoy!
"
Maniakal wrote:

Just started playing this as of last night, made it to the level 42 transition. It is.. Satisfying as fuck. The warcries feel pretty smooth and the puzzle pieces on kind of just fit together in regards to use.

Kind of refreshing to play a build that isn't just 2 buttons and movement skill.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info