[3.15] Bladestorm Jugg - Fast, Tanky, Fun, Cheap to Start, Mostly Uniques, Maven Down!

"
lampicka95 wrote:

Yea ofc, I never meant it's build's fault, I rerolled into hoa jugg, which helped cuz I can just run around and my crawler does the job but still getting some big hits :D

Cool cool, GL with HoA
3.15 Update: What build am I running?

Hi guys,

Some peeps asked for an update once I had figured out what I was going to do in 3.15.

I took me a while, ran for a good while with Smite + 100% Chance to Bleed + Haemophilia gloves and it worked out pretty well for map clear, but unfortunately, resistances kill the single target damage without a ton of investment into Elem Penetration.

So, I went back to a pure Physical Damage build, but not Bladestorm. This time I went with Boneshatter

It took me a good amount of theory-crafting and testing to iron out the details. I'm still 92 and gearing up, but am already farming T16 and did my first Sirus A2 with this without a problem!

Here's the current gear:

**Swap Ancestral Call > Brutality|Bloodthirst|Ruthless for bosses

Off-hand Hydrosphere-Rage setup for bossing:

(ignore the added fire, just lvling it)

Here's a snapshot of Max Potential Single Target DPS (without Phase Run):

And here's the PoB with all Max DPS, including the DPS from the lowbie Phase Run on CWDT lvl 2. Since Boneshatter does damage to us and triggers our CWDT setup pretty often, I figured it can gain me a bit of extra DMG here and there, though obviously not reliable.

https://pastebin.com/HUEuhi6k

I am not planning to write a guide for this. 3.15 just doesn't motivate me to do so, and there's so many people who quit already, I might as well just keep working on this and maybe write a guide for 3.16.

So, feel free to copy this build, if you're looking for a cheap and tested setup that can farm T16 in 3.15. Currently my most expensive piece of gear is a "Thread of Hope" that cost me 100c, so there's no piece I'm using that costs more than 1ex. Well, except for my amulet, which I could sell for multiple EX, but it was a lucky craft from the league mechanic, so I didn't pay for it and it's not required.

Anyway, that's all for now. Keep following my Expedition toon for changes if you're interested in this.

GL

EDIT: Forgot mention this is a Low-Life build, so you gotta be careful with your Trauma stacks, so you don't kill yourself ;) I usually just attack once, let Multistrike do its 3 attacks and then I repeat, if I see it's necessary. Else the Trauma stacks can accumulate pretty fast. I usually run around with 8-10 Trauma stacks and that feels pretty comfortable.
Last edited by corosou on Aug 4, 2021, 3:53:22 PM
Any reasons beside a change of pace you change your mainskill to boneshatter ?
"
Isdp wrote:

No reason, besides being tired of playing the same thing for the previous two leagues.
Hi, I have chains of emancipation, but I still seem to get cursed even when I have max rage. Am I missing something?
"
jlo072 wrote:
Hi, I have chains of emancipation, but I still seem to get cursed even when I have max rage. Am I missing something?

What? You get Cursed wearing Emancipation while above 25 Rage? I'd like to see a screenshot of that, please.

EDIT: I'm pretty sure before 3.15 you wouldn't get cursed at all, but I haven't used it this league, and the wording is "Immune to Curses while above 25 Rage". It doesn't say, "You CANNOT be Cursed".

So, knowing GGG's tendency to be very specific with their wording, it is possible that now you do get Cursed, but you are Immune to the effect?

Anyway, the screenshot will answer that question or I may buy one later to test myself
Last edited by corosou on Aug 5, 2021, 8:33:37 PM
"
corosou wrote:
"
Isdp wrote:

No reason, besides being tired of playing the same thing for the previous two leagues.

Is there any chance to see a short video on how it performs? I'm currently doing Boneshatter with Pillar of the cage staff and Tidebreaker. I'm not in maps yet but it feels very slow and low single target so far. So I¡m considering speck to your view.

(sorry for my English)
"
imoix wrote:
"
corosou wrote:
"
Isdp wrote:

Is there any chance to see a short video on how it performs? I'm currently doing Boneshatter with Pillar of the cage staff and Tidebreaker. I'm not in maps yet but it feels very slow and low single target so far. So I¡m considering speck to your view.

(sorry for my English)

Yeah, I may record one a bit later and post it here.

GL
"
corosou wrote:
"
Isdp wrote:

So far so good, mapping tier 5 in a blast. still farming chaos for thread of hope and start getting passives around jewel's area.

Any recomendation for the gods in pantheon?
"
corosou wrote:
"
jlo072 wrote:

What? You get Cursed wearing Emancipation while above 25 Rage? I'd like to see a screenshot of that, please.

EDIT: I'm pretty sure before 3.15 you wouldn't get cursed at all, but I haven't used it this league, and the wording is "Immune to Curses while above 25 Rage". It doesn't say, "You CANNOT be Cursed".

So, knowing GGG's tendency to be very specific with their wording, it is possible that now you do get Cursed, but you are Immune to the effect?

Anyway, the screenshot will answer that question or I may buy one later to test myself

Yes, I was wrong. In the upper left corner of my screen the curses affecting me are showed, but above my character's head they are not, so indeed I am not affected by curses when I have over 25 rage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info